Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My brother works with abused and at-risk kids at a juvenile halfway house and he just told me a story that actually hurt me a little bit. One of his kids has been using the bathroom on himself (ie: pooping) and then wiping the feces all over his body. The kid has done it like 3 or 4 times recently, and each time my brother and the counselors have to help him clean the shyt up since it gets everywhere.

Now, usually a kid doing something like that would be disciplined immediately, but my brother explained that it's a defense mechanism so the kid keeps getting chances to correct the issue. Basically, the kid's father used to beat him when he lived at home, and the kid figured out that if he covered himself in enough poop then his father was more likely to just leave him alone and not abuse him. He literally learned to cover himself in shyt as a last-resort defense mechanism, and it's so engrained in his mind that he can't break the habit now.

I was literally shocked for a few minutes, which is saying something because I've worked with some of the roughest kids/teens around and I thought I had heard it all. And this was after seeing my friend's neighbor get arrested for beating his girlfriend in front of their kids the other day. It's crazy what some of these kids go through out here.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Just realizing my closest friend is extremely one dimensional. ALL he talks about or is concerned with is chicks. I like women just as much as the next man but life ain't all about women g.

I could be like "damn, my boss at work is on my case about some BS and it's mad annoying" and he's like "word? yo, check out this pic of this chick I met off POF tell me what you think. I might try to buns that."

Nikka what?? :dahell:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just realizing my closest friend is extremely one dimensional. ALL he talks about or is concerned with is chicks. I like women just as much as the next man but life ain't all about women g.

I could be like "damn, my boss at work is on my case about some BS and it's mad annoying" and he's like "word? yo, check out this pic of this chick I met off POF tell me what you think. I might try to buns that."

Nikka what?? :dahell:
:laugh: i know a nicca like that. That's someone who's not used to getting women.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Living in Atlanta, I don't know how the average dude can't find a female.

All you basically need is a decent job, decent car, and look presentable. That's all most of the women out here want.

I'm really out here ignoring some women because my plate is full already :ehh:,

Yall niccas need to move out here and help out lol.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Living in Atlanta, I don't know how the average dude can't find a female.

All you basically need is a decent job, decent car, and look presentable. That's all most of the women out here want.

I'm really out here ignoring some women because my plate is full already :ehh:,

Yall niccas need to move out here and help out lol.
:leon:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I took some of my sisters add meds this morning and man I haven't eaten, not hungry and feel like I could run a mile and cure cancer.

:wow:

Only thing I dont like is I can't stop over thinking stuff.... every problem I'm trying to fix lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Never thought I would be saying this. But I am ready to go back to work. Been out of work for nearly a month now.

I go back Wednesday , of course as soon I as I go back. I'm going to be ready to leave again.