Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Sometimes it really :mindblown: that people honestly believe in all of these "American values" that these politicians spew about.

And then to see people get so riled up about dems/repubs is even more funny. Like do yall really think either side is honestly looking out for you? :snoop:

Im trying not to be so cynical all the time but between hearing folks talk about politics and religion its very difficult

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
This bytch here :mindblown:

FIRST ON 3: Lottery winner's fiance out of jail on $6M bond; Holmes responds

Lamarr McDow has been in jail since deputies arrested him July 23 for allegedly violating the curfew requirements of his pre-trial release. Deputies arested McDow at the Shallotte home he shares with Marie Holmes. Prosecutors say Holmes, who won a $188 million Powerball jackpot in February, was behind McDow’s release on $3 million bond in March just weeks after she won the jackpot.

A Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman says a bondsman posted today’s bond for McDow, who was released with a GPS monitoring device. Bondsmen do not have to reveal who paid them to post bond, but Holmes apparently responded to criticism from readers on our Facebook page.

“What Y’all need to be worried about is Y’all money and not how I spend mine this is benefitting Y’all how? And no he’s no drug dealer or user but who are Y’all to judge anybody? I will definitely pray for Y’all because it’s much need…they talked about Jesus so I’m not surprised Y’all are talking about me but be blessed though,” read a comment from Holmes’s Facebook account on a post about McDow’s release.
Why can't I win:sadcam:

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people are just messed up, no matter how much you want to help or be there for them there is really nothing you can do. I'm mad I wasted time, money and effort but at the same time I just feel sorry for these people.

At the same time I can only blame myself for trying to see the good in all people when there are clear warning signs that its about to hit the fan.

Disappointing but I wont let it shake me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Asked my cousin for the name of a contractor, then I specified they had to be black.

He looked at me like :ufdup:and said "I don't give white people my money"

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Some people are just messed up, no matter how much you want to help or be there for them there is really nothing you can do. I'm mad I wasted time, money and effort but at the same time I just feel sorry for these people.

At the same time I can only blame myself for trying to see the good in all people when there are clear warning signs that its about to hit the fan.

Thats just the double edged sword of having a conscience...

We all know shyt aint worth it, but you gotta get right with your conscience before the cord is cut:wow:

If you making the effort, then we can work..

but when the bs excuses start coming, i pull a whodini for awhile..

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink