Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
With been up and down with me, got history and showed thru actions. bytch on here gone get me cause I won't drive to N.C for p*ssy. nikka is u crazy. And one nosey ass chick asking questions about my brother like she his po or some shyt. Like wtf world you in. So I asked her what's good with the car insurance check, ain't heard a peep from her since. But you want to know bout my shyt man......

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
About to get married next month. Big step for myself and my family. I'm nervous as hell but excited at the same Damn time. I've known this woman since the 1st grade. Been with her off and on since we were 15. She gave me 2 young boys who I love dearly. She took me back when I was messing up. Now I can spend the rest of my life with my love. God is good.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was supposed to meet a bytch up tmrw but my barber decided to go on vacation and not tell me :pacspit:
now im shaggy as shyt, confidence at 75%. gona have to wear my hat all day if i want to get my dikk wet :sadcam:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't do hook up or smash and dashes, even less so when I'm talk to someone I'm feeling.

#goodguygang

#GGG

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have been having a real sohh reunion via Facebook. This week it's been Ayatollah Watts and Smash.

I can't do hook up or smash and dashes, even less so when I'm talk to someone I'm feeling.

#goodguygang

#GGG

That's admirable, I am the same way but I'm not sure if it makes me a good person or stupid and at a huge disadvantage in the "love" game.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I logged on expecting the coli to be talking about the most recent case of an unarmed black man being killed by the police but so far I dont see nothing. I guess i will give it another 24-48 hrs

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im suppose to be setting up a fantasy league for a crew of people from work, but I dont feel like doing it today like I told them I would

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I have been having a real sohh reunion via Facebook. This week it's been Ayatollah Watts and Smash.

That's admirable, I am the same way but I'm not sure if it makes me a good person or stupid and at a huge disadvantage in the "love" game.
The fukkery that Smash caused :heh: