Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Duuuude. I there was a reason I fukked with your post.. Anxiety so real:sadcam: I gotta meditate just to relate to nikkas :snoop:
Bruh, I woke up at 3am and had a full on anxiety attack then couldn't go back to sleep.

That was the 4th time and the month just started. Hopefully the new job helps because treatment is the next step.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Bruh, I woke up at 3am and had a full on anxiety attack then couldn't go back to sleep.

That was the 4th time and the month just started. Hopefully the new job helps because treatment is the next step.
See it never stopped for me until I started reading law of attraction books and meditation. For me, starting a new job would just be more anxiety....

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Working for a bank you realize how careless the wealthy are about their money. Called a client and told him that he had about 17k left in an account, what did he want to do with it. Said he didn't care, I could give it to Jerrys kids, he can't do shyt with 17k :dead: :wow:

I need that type of wealth.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Duuuude. I there was a reason I fukked with your post.. Anxiety so real:sadcam: I gotta meditate just to relate to nikkas :snoop:

I was stressing over this house I was looking at so I took a 7.5 mile run at 2am. It felt great. if I didnt I would have been up all night plotting a plan b-z :lupe:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I was stressing over this house I was looking at so I took a 7.5 mile run at 2am. It felt great. if I didnt I would have been up all night plotting a plan b-z :lupe:
I'm so used to having plan b-z that its like second nature.

Lately its been going back to school stuff, new job, and a move thats 2yrs away to a new state.

Pretty much majority of my anxiety stems from having a plan and knowing its a chance that the plan will still fail.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Found a dope ass apartment ready for move in by the end of the month :whew:

Got an offer for a job yesterday but I'm still holding out for this other one I interviewed for. I'm finally bout to be out of retail management for good :blessed:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't understand why someone would want to imitate someone. I guess when you a kid....okay. but grown adults pretending to be me on tinychat? nikka I never even been on tiny chat AT ALL. If you asked me for pics in pm, and most of the women heard my voice, and know I don't play games at all.....smh

I noticed a pattern, some chicks quick to use that it should be natural and not forced shyt when GETTING TO KNO YOU....REALLY man idc. I ask what I got to ask to protect myself, nikka aint trying to get caught up cause you aint feel like volunteering info. Ask too many, bytches claim you a detective. Don't ask any bytches think you dont care or aint showing interest. fukk all that texting my nikka. Let me know what's up, all this string along keep u on the back burner is for the birds. That's mainly why I don't want nor need new females in my life. The one im cool