Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Gonna need the recipe for that. :yes:

I used this as a guideline for the spices

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/moroccan-spiced-lamb-chops

I ran out of All spice, I combined all the other seasonings with some sliced elephant garlic with olive oil and lemon juice. I didn't measure, it was like a paste consistently i put the chops in the bowl and made sure they were all covered. Let is sit in fridge for like 6 hours. I heated the olive oil in a skillet added some fresh rosemary to the oil about 4 sprigs. Then the chops, browned them for like 7-8 minutes on each side added red wine (I used a sweet red wine) and the marinade paste I will cook down, you can add some water then I kept turn them to coat them in the little sauce it made. If you really want to make it a little extra add butter with the wine like a teaspoon :noah:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Give her a kiss and tell her "do better"

I talked to her on the phone and told her, she said she just glanced and sent them didn't really look the companies up. She wouldn't legitimately lead me to no BS job like that lol

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Uber talkin bout $21-29 to take me to work :what: That's a days worth of a car rental.

Naw bruh, gonna have to call off and get a rental before I go in tomorrow. Make this 4 days off.

If this girl keeps lookin out for ya boy I might have to make her my girl :lupe:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Uber talkin bout $21-29 to take me to work :what: That's a days worth of a car rental.

Naw bruh, gonna have to call off and get a rental before I go in tomorrow. Make this 4 days off.

If this girl keeps lookin out for ya boy I might have to make her my girl :lupe:

The blasian? Or did you :camby: her after she wrecked the whip

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My hair is thinning in the front :sadbron: it's a spot where it doesn't grow like that anymore. I don't know how my dad in his mid 60s and rocking hair like snoop dogg. I just wanna cry.
I can grow it out and cover it tho :patrice:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The blasian? Or did you :camby: her after she wrecked the whip
Yeah her. Shes been holdin me down but until she gets her shyt together shes on a trial period.

Being pretty and a cool personality aint gonna cut it. I gotta see long term potential with finances and personal growth.