Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of all the days I pic to go to NY for the day, I pick the coldest one. It's going to be a long day.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many jobs have you guys had since turning 21

when you have switched jobs or careers have you ever been nervous about it not working out, especially if your current place you are happy with?

Ive been at my current place for 8 yrs, i have great supervisors and coworkers, but I ready for something different and a new challenge. Im kinda nervous about making a move at the beginning of 2016 but im going to do it anyways, just nervous about it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mr210 I've had a shyt load of jobs but i did a lot of contract work as well so it came with the territory. The longest I've stayed at a job was 5 years and I probably couldn't do it again if I wanted. My goal is always to get enough skills and connects and dip so I never have any fear about moving on to the next. If your money is right, then don't be afraid to look for something new. Change is good.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Once i get back from Miami next month im gonna start saving to move to Texas. Gonna see how much i can save before the end of the year, or set a target date for next spring.

Ideally i would like to pay my car off 1st but we will see.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mr210 I've had a shyt load of jobs but i did a lot of contract work as well so it came with the territory. The longest I've stayed at a job was 5 years and I probably couldn't do it again if I wanted. My goal is always to get enough skills and connects and dip so I never have any fear about moving on to the next. If your money is right, then don't be afraid to look for something new. Change is good.

Yeah I feel you, its def time for a change as much as I love my current job and coworkers Im looking for a new challenge, I just hope I can find a place that is as good or even better than what I currently have.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bay area bytches on pof are all :flabbynsick:
Just randomly searched the la area, they're shytting on these ugly ass rats :scusthov:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Ah man.. These quest bars are pretty damn good.. Expensive as hell though $24 for a box of 12.

*orders another box*

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
cashed out my IRA and got $3,500 coming to me, but i don't know what to do with it...i need a whip, but not trying to spend it all on something that will fall apart in a few months...also need septum deviation surgery, but ain't got no insurance...i need a new job, but i hate working for these a$$holes man...wish i could just take this money and move to Rio :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7 hours in New York is enough to know I don't ever want to come back. It's so many fukking people here. All over the place.