Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I want to ask the details but at the same time I'm not sure I want to know.
i think he told the story some pages back. i figured he was going to lose her number after he bailed her out but i guess she's attractive and got that wet wet. :manny:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Blasian and I kick it and have fun at Mint Lounge.

I'm wasted and she had less to drink so she drives my car. I doze off for a bit.........BOOM!

She rear ends a Camaro. My car bent to shyt. Cops come. Sobriety test to her. Fail. DUI. Arrested. I get outta the car on some :what: shyt. Guns pointed. I chill out. Wait for tow truck. Get a ride to gas station. Call my uncle at 4am to pick me up in Dunwoody :snoop:

Spend the early hours searching for the impound for my car and back and forth to the Dekalb County Jail. Uncle like :beli: Police took my ID instead of hers. Cant even get my car out which may or may (prob) not be fixable :snoop: Uncle has to go to work in midtown. Drops me off. :sadcam:

Pregnant cousin picks me up from midtown. I try go to my Blasians uncles house so we can bail her out. No ones home so I leave a note on the door to call me ASAP. My car is fukked. Had to call off work.

Now I gotta wait til my fam flys in from back home so my Pops and I can bail her out tonight. She wanted to meet my fam and now the introduction will be bailing her outta jail :sadcam:

While it hasnt been 24 hours I know shes ready to get outta there. Come on 7pm.

I need to stay my ass in the house.
New car next week. The things I would've done with that check. :sadbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New car next week. The things I would've done with that check.
Damn. Did she give you any bread for bailing her out or crashing your car? You said she's been holding you down so hopefully she's making up for a big ass fukk up. Props for looking out for her though. It's a lot of dudes that wouldn't have did that.

You'll get more money, don't sweat it.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn. Did she give you any bread for bailing her out or crashing your car? You said she's been holding you down so hopefully she's making up for a big ass fukk up. Props for looking out for her though. It's a lot of dudes that wouldn't have did that.

You'll get more money, don't sweat it.
Yeah thats part of it. I'm gettin that bail money back when she goes to court and her income tax is coming this week.

Because she lives w/ her uncle I pressed for her to get food stamps. She got approved for $75/month so thats going in my fridge from now on.

I'm just waiting on this rental so I'll be good until payday. Then I'll have room to maneuver. :whew:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
what's the stat update on grad schools breh breh @Fonsworth
Hey brehettebrehette:

I already began packaging my application for Howard. The transcripts, writing samples and letters of recommendations are in. I transitioning to prep for the GREs for their M.A. program and will have to take the next test late this year (September or October likely) or this time next year (April 18 this year is the last test for the '14-'15 cycle).

shyt changed within the last few months so I will be taking on my new job in DMV first later this year with the hopeful intention of getting in Howard's '16 program

GWU also has an interesting MA program where its research tools involve Quant. Methods and using a foreign language, (gotta brush up on my Mandarin). I gotta do more research on that.

Other than that not much :ld: my main priority in the interim is moving, settling into my new job and then I'll get into overdrive on researching shyt.

WBU?

EDIT: of course I haven't even gotten into financial aid yet :snoop:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
Hey brehettebrehette:

I already began packaging my application for Howard. The transcripts, writing samples and letters of recommendations are in. I transitioning to prep for the GREs for their M.A. program and will have to take the next test late this year (September or October likely) or this time next year (April 18 this year is the last test for the '14-'15 cycle).

shyt changed within the last few months so I will be taking on my new job in DMV first later this year with the hopeful intention of getting in Howard's '16 program

GWU also has an interesting MA program where its research tools involve Quant. Methods and using a foreign language, (gotta brush up on my Mandarin). I gotta do more research on that.

Other than that not much :ld: my main priority in the interim is moving, settling into my new job and then I'll get into overdrive on researching shyt.

WBU?

EDIT: of course I haven't even gotten into financial aid yet :snoop:

breh breh you're really ahead of the game if you already have your materials in for next years' applications, you're definitely getting in :salute:Congratulations on the new job!!!!

financial aid though :sadbron:

just got an offer from my first choice school and will accept it next week; i'm just waiting on funding details. it's a 1 year program, funding includes tuition + teaching assistantship, but barely much for me to live off of. currently trying to figure out external scholarships/funding

i'm gonna be prepping for the GRE this summer too for phd applications for next year. do you plan to take classes or prep on your own??

you should check this website out btw, my girl exposed this to me way too late in the game but it's been helpful so far: http://forum.thegradcafe.com/

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
breh breh you're really ahead of the game if you already have your materials in for next years' applications, you're definitely getting in :salute:Congratulations on the new job!!!!

financial aid though :sadbron:

just got an offer from my first choice school and will accept it next week; i'm just waiting on funding details. it's a 1 year program, funding includes tuition + teaching assistantship, but barely much for me to live off of. currently trying to figure out external scholarships/funding

i'm gonna be prepping for the GRE this summer too for phd applications for next year. do you plan to take classes or prep on your own??

you should check this website out btw, my girl exposed this to me way too late in the game but it's been helpful so far: http://forum.thegradcafe.com/
Thanks brehette :wow:

Congratulations...you movin on up :totheeastside: Yeah you need to have a viable funding source...and something to at least marginally enjoy life with or else you'll age quicker and become a cat lady by 28 :troll:

I gotta take classes for that, Kaplan atm:manny: but there's another route. PM and I'll give you the details later tonight.

Thanks, I'll check the site later.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I have no clue why i'm watching a food documentary because i can't eat no solid food for next 2-3 days.
dmx-crying-o.gif