Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
I'm falling for her I aint even know it was gonna come this :mjcry: she's already inlove with ya boy calling every hour :mjcry: how do I escape this brehs :banderas: I got so used to one night stands that this whole thing feels kinda like my first time :mjcry: I'm screwed :sadbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm falling for her I aint even know it was gonna come this :mjcry: she's already inlove with ya boy calling every hour :mjcry: how do I escape this brehs :banderas: I got so used to one night stands that this whole thing feels kinda like my first time :mjcry: I'm screwed :sadbron:
Sounds like you're going to fukk it up by over thinking and being afraid. If you're truly interested in her being more than a one night stand then just know it takes a lot of work to make it happen. Compromise and Communication. God speed lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worse is going out and seeing all these cute couples cuddling and holding hands while you're eating alone on a Saturday night. :mjcry:

I know that feel:mjcry: Every decent chick out gotta dude:mjcry:

I was gonna run this afternoon, but now they saying its suppose to rain:mjcry:

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Sounds like you're going to fukk it up by over thinking and being afraid. If you're truly interested in her being more than a one night stand then just know it takes a lot of work to make it happen. Compromise and Communication. God speed lol
I just have trust issues but ima just suck it up and go through with it :noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@PrnzHakeem talk to me about this google music shyt. Can you store music from multiple computers on it? How about download to different pc's? (ie upload shyt from my work computer and download on my personal computer later :lupe:)

They got an app (for iOS) for you to access this shyt from your tablet or iphone?

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Put on Probation at work

:manny:

Women were checking me out like a piece of meat when I was walking home yesterday evening, felt good.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven

Aye, this is fukking dope. Don't know why a Rogue/Wraith Squadron cartoon was never made w the Macross/Robotech aesthetics. The Star Wars nerd in me gotta nitpick tho:

ol girl was whippin that Tie Bomber like it was the most agile thing in the galaxy :stopitslime:
Interdictor cruiser used the gravity well projector for some bullshyt anti-torpedo defense :stopitslime:

Clearly Tycho, Wedge, and Luke weren't there. Would've gave that entire TIE Squadron that work. :mjpls:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Worse is going out and seeing all these cute couples cuddling and holding hands while you're eating alone on a Saturday night. :mjcry:

Yeah man, it doesn't help that it's starting to get warmer & see it more, plus the few chicks I am/was feeling are already off the market.

Spring love, that's all it is, most of these chicks will be single by summer. I got a main though right now myself so I can't even relate to you brehs :mjcry::lolbron:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This no car shyt is killin me. Gotta either get another rental or uber it to work til payday (15th) :snoop:

Ready to buy a new car of MY choice for the first time. Its a shame, the biggest check ($4100 pretax, around $2800 after) I've ever earned is going towards the down payment of a new car. I could've done so many other things with this.

Back to hermit mode until July/August. fukk it. I'm grounding myself.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
@PrnzHakeem talk to me about this google music shyt. Can you store music from multiple computers on it? How about download to different pc's? (ie upload shyt from my work computer and download on my personal computer later :lupe:)

They got an app (for iOS) for you to access this shyt from your tablet or iphone?

Dont know if you can store music from multiple computers. I've only upload from one pc.
You can download the actual mp3 files that you uploaded or purchased to multiple pcs, but unfortunately you may have to download your entire music selection, not individual songs/albums.
You can access your collection from any tablet, phone or pc as long as you're logged into your google account or thru the app. You can also make your music avail for offline playing, takes up memory obviously.

I don't know shyt about the iOS app, I assume it works the same way as the Android version. Don't know if it has Chromecast functionality.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

You can upload from multiple PCs (I use both work and home). Im pretty sure you can download from any cpu that you upload from. You are allotted 10 connected devices (pcs, phones, tablets). IOS has an app for iphone and ipad and web version for desktop. And its chromecast friendly :blessed: