Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dont know if you can store music from multiple computers. I've only upload from one pc.
You can download the actual mp3 files that you uploaded or purchased to multiple pcs, but unfortunately you may have to download your entire music selection, not individual songs/albums.
You can access your collection from any tablet, phone or pc as long as you're logged into your google account or thru the app. You can also make your music avail for offline playing, takes up memory obviously.

I don't know shyt about the iOS app, I assume it works the same way as the Android version. Don't know if it has Chromecast functionality.
you slippin :wtb:

You can upload from multiple PCs (I use both work and home). Im pretty sure you can download from any cpu that you upload from. You are allotted 10 connected devices (pcs, phones, tablets). IOS has an app for iphone and ipad and web version for desktop. And its chromecast friendly :blessed:
:salute:

i'm on it this today!

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
you slippin :wtb:
:comeon:
Your work computer should have the google music upload program blocked completely if ya IT department is worth a damn

You doing the All Access? (Subscription service, alternative to Spotify/Pandora?)

If so, let me know when you get set up and create playlists and shyt. You need to share them w ya boy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:comeon:
Your work computer should have the google music upload program blocked completely if ya IT department is worth a damn

You doing the All Access? (Subscription service, alternative to Spotify/Pandora?)

If so, let me know when you get set up and create playlists and shyt. You need to share them w ya boy.
nah, i'm spotify fo life nikka :blessed:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
watching shyt on youtube :childplease:

Sometimes I want to have a youtube music video playlist playing in the background while I'm on some other app.

My supervisor is absolutely adorable and to top it off he's cool as shyt.

*your video will play after this ad*
*you can skip this ad in 10 secs*

Ads? What ads? :takedat:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
there is this chick at work i met a long time ago, a mutual office friend invited me to lunch with his group like 1-2 months after i first started. i met like 7 people so of course i didn't really remember their names, anyway, her and i always kept chatting, we always talk about stuff either when passing each other's desks or in the kitchen, we've even gone to lunch together...but i DO NOT know this girl's name :dead:

we've talked about her husband, she brings me homemade chocolate, we vent about work, and i cannot tell you her name to save my life, it's been a year now, this is a fukking low for me :snoop: :laugh:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
there is this chick at work i met a long time ago, a mutual office friend invited me to lunch with his group like 1-2 months after i first started. i met like 7 people so of course i didn't really remember their names, anyway, her and i always kept chatting, we always talk about stuff either when passing each other's desks or in the kitchen, we've even gone to lunch together...but i DO NOT know this girl's name :dead:

we've talked about her husband, she brings me homemade chocolate, we vent about work, and i cannot tell you her name to save my life, it's been a year now, this is a fukking low for me :snoop: :laugh:

Hope you bump into her in public while out with your parents or group of friends and are forced to introduce her. :troll:

Her desk/cube/office doesn't have a nameplate? How do yall organize lunch together, no company IM platform? Stay at work late and call your desk phone from her desk and see what pops up on caller id? :ninja2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hope you bump into her in public while out with your parents or group of friends and are forced to introduce her. :troll:

Her desk/cube/office doesn't have a nameplate? How do yall organize lunch together, no company IM platform? Stay at work late and call your desk phone from her desk and see what pops up on caller id? :ninja2:
we ran into each other in the elevator one time and another we were both at the same salad place and ate together. i can't find her on the org chart, there are two asian girls with no pics on her team, so i'm assuming one is her. and she usually walks past my desk, i have the terrible luck of being by the bathrooms and kitchen. anyway, i'm just gonna ask the dude who introduced us, i really felt bad about it today :sad:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I saw the pic you posted* I was cooking, I posted it on my tumblr. But here I made some lamb today, Moroccan lamb with rosemary

2vryjye.jpg

Gonna need the recipe for that. :yes: