The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
Top 10 posts ever contender right here

Code

Banned
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

post of the year

invalid

Banned
Daps

giphy.gif

Wtf......

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
:dead:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for a comment like this, knew it was coming:mjlol:

How about the movie is just garbage. No hidden agendas.

You was waiting on a comment like that because you know it's true. If the same exact movie replaced Beyonce with Taylor Swift and Donald Glover with Justin Bieber you would not be in this thread calling it wack. You or anybody else. Y'all simply just c00ns and cacs who hate on anything black and y'all love any and all things white even if it's 1000 percent GARBAGE. I bet you won't even name the white movies that wack to you

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
post gets funnier every read

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soon as c00ns and cacs saw all them black people as the cast they was already uninterested, turned off, and was ready to bash it the first day it came out even without even seeing it.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

Corny

Moving on, once it was announced that it was a live action remake I wasnt expecting much

At least we have a dope soundtrack tho