The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: man you're talking about a forum. i'm talking about around the world..there were white, asian, arab kids doing the wakanda salute for a whole year after that movie came out

if this is a bad movie it's a bad movie fam...it's people like you that give real racism arguments a bad name, quit throwing that word around so loosely man :stopitslime:
If it's a bad movie then that's a L for the cacs who made it. If anything the black cast saved it as much as it could be saved. That's all I'm saying. Cacs and white supremacists got to take the L if this movie is wack or if it flops. That's all I'm saying. White studio white director majority white cast

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
so many pleas being copped :mjlol:

if the animated is internationally loved but the ..somewhat live action(??) isn't

that's nothing new, but this thread still doing numbers so :yeshrug:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
People hating on this movie strictly because the black cast. But they go claim it's because they don't want to see real animals and other bs excuses. The real reason is because black people took over they favorite white kid movie. They really want to say why didn't they just have a all white cast like the original buy they know they will be outted as cacs and c00ns so they got to nitpick other fake reasons they don't want to see it. The only cast members criticized through this whole thread is Beyonce and Donald Glover. The two main black people attached to the movie. Not one bad word about the white cast members.
Stop pushing your mental illness breh
No one cares if they’re black , white , green , yellow , all these live actions films been trash

1LurkerChick9

All Star
Daps
Was arguing in the booth with someone about Beyoncé being cast. She’s a terrible actress, who would do that!?
I think Beyonce is an amazing musical talent,
But her ass hasn't been able to act since The Fighting Temptations with Cuba Gooding Jr
:mjlol:
I however 100% doubt she's illiterate :comeon:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure it'll print money but this shyt looks personality-less and completely vapid of artistry. It's like the movie equivalent of listening to a Yngwie Malmsteen song. Super technical masturbatory bullshyt that is "impressive" but just has no worth, brehs.

Disney gonna do shytty live action remakes of all their shyt and each one will do 900mil+ at the box office because people are stupid.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
the critics just thought it was a cash grab...They "fixed" the score anyway...its at 60 now. But yall really cant just accept maybe it didnt turn out that well. Based on the trailers and scenes ive seen the biggest issue seems to be lack of emotion. And it its true the movie is pretty much the same movie then at the end of the day it just lost something it had before. I could careless about seeing a real lion look like its talking because in real life that would be offputting no matter how you put it. That being said yall can be mad in here I guess, im not really interesting in seeing it knowing its the same movie again.

I could care less ... but why are reactionaries up in arms ?