The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
I heard one of her lines from the movie, and it sounded as if she was straight reading from a chalkboard like

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
:dead:

pcpking

All Star
Daps

She a terrible actress, I was watching Obsessed and she was like robot in that movie.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Lol I have to watch the movie now