The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

Daps
what was it that trolls can affect the score before the movie is even released ?
the critics just thought it was a cash grab...They "fixed" the score anyway...its at 60 now. But yall really cant just accept maybe it didnt turn out that well. Based on the trailers and scenes ive seen the biggest issue seems to be lack of emotion. And it its true the movie is pretty much the same movie then at the end of the day it just lost something it had before. I could careless about seeing a real lion look like its talking because in real life that would be offputting no matter how you put it. That being said yall can be mad in here I guess, im not really interesting in seeing it knowing its the same movie again.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This comment is disingenuous because if it was TS and/or JB we (black folks) wouldn’t give a fukk about it.

Yea the fck right. This was be a celebration thread even if the movie was trash. Cacs and c00ns would be in here praising it top to bottom. They only criticize, look down on, and talk harsh on things involving black people. Everything white they exclude talking about what they don't like but only overhype what they do like and they do the opposite towards everything black just like I bet they won't criticize no white characters in this movie but they will strictly over criticize the black characters. Then if the movie was to flop they won't say the white people Walt Disney took a L they'll say Beyonce and Donald Glover took a L. But if Black Panther do good and break records the same people will say "Why Is black people cerebrating Black Panther doing good it's not win for black people or the black actors the only winners is Marvel". These c00ns and cacs want this Lion King movie to flop so bad because they think all the props will be giving to the black cast members.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People hating on this movie strictly because the black cast. But they go claim it's because they don't want to see real animals and other bs excuses. The real reason is because black people took over they favorite white kid movie. They really want to say why didn't they just have a all white cast like the original buy they know they will be outted as cacs and c00ns so they got to nitpick other fake reasons they don't want to see it. The only cast members criticized through this whole thread is Beyonce and Donald Glover. The two main black people attached to the movie. Not one bad word about the white cast members.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I heard the voiceovers for myself just now and they are horrendous. Especially Beyonce. Saving my money! My son and I will pass.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You crazy as fukk. She had the standout scene in the movie

:rudy: Columbus short acted circles around her and held his own with award winning actors...he made beyonce look like a local theater actor in that movie

this was the standout scene in that movie BTW

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
People hating on this movie strictly because the black cast. But they go claim it's because they don't want to see real animals and other bs excuses. The real reason is because black people took over they favorite white kid movie. They really want to say why didn't they just have a all white cast like the original buy they know they will be outted as cacs and c00ns so they got to nitpick other fake reasons they don't want to see it. The only cast members criticized through this whole thread is Beyonce and Donald Glover. The two main black people attached to the movie. Not one bad word about the white cast members.

so how do you explain the universal and global reception that black panther received? and it had a black director too...DON'T DODGE THAT QUESTION. :ufdup:

a lot of you dudes like to start arguments to dodge questions you don't like on here

there is a common thread in the bad reviews of this film and that it's too dark and violent...so all the racist movie reviewers got together and said they'd all say the same things about the movie to sabotage it? :bryan:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so how do you explain the universal and global reception that black panther received? and it had a black director too...DON'T DODGE THAT QUESTION. :ufdup:

a lot of you dudes like to start arguments to dodge questions you don't like on here

there is a common thread in the bad reviews of this film and that it's too dark and violent...so all the racist movie reviewers got together and said they'd all say the same things about the movie to sabotage it? :bryan:

c00ns and cacs started claiming people who was bigging up black panther was over hyping it up and then they start claiming the white people who was giving bp props was pandering then they start saying the only reason why bp got good reviews and did so good was not because the black cast or black director they claimed it was strictly because it's a Marvel movie and that all movie movies get those types of numbers and love. Go back to the threads of bp you'll see nothing but hate in them threads from c00ns and cacs and any props they gave it was based off it being a Marvel movie

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This live action shyt just proves Studio Ghibli has always been the better studio. They at least release new movies and they re-release old ones too, and they're dedicated to animation at least. I do get why they do some films in live action because sometimes it works. But I also think that's highly dependent on the characters, mainly the non-human ones. Idk why they just don't make them 3d animated movies with a cartoonish style like brave or tangled! Then they could have photo realistic elements yet have the expressiveness that makes the movie so tantalizing.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
c00ns and cacs started claiming people who was bigging up black panther was over hyping it up and then they start claiming the white people who was giving bp props was pandering then they start saying the only reason why bp got good reviews and did so good was not because the black cast or black director they claimed it was strictly because it's a Marvel movie and that all movie movies get those types of numbers and love. Go back to the threads of bp you'll see nothing but hate in them threads from c00ns and cacs and any props they gave it was based off it being a Marvel movie

:mjlol: man you're talking about a forum. i'm talking about around the world..there were white, asian, arab kids doing the wakanda salute for a whole year after that movie came out

if this is a bad movie it's a bad movie fam...it's people like you that give real racism arguments a bad name, quit claiming that so loosely man :stopitslime:

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this movie is bad I guess we can blame the cacs in the cast and the cacs who made it live action. Cacs always fcking something up they should've let a black director direct it. A black director would've knew to keep it animated and would've knew to make the entire cast all black and cac free. These cacs knew they fcked up by making it live action so they hired black cast members to save it which is going to work but I hope they taxed the fck out them cacs since they the only reason why people even care about this movie