The Lion King's getting terrible reviews

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.

:dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t care for Aladdin. Some things just need to stay animated.

I like Jungle Book, but that’s because I didn’t know the story and never watched the cartoon.

The live action lions just don’t seem expressive enough. They don’t seem like they will be able to emote.

With that said, I’ll be watching and hoping for the best. Nostalgia is a bytch.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Make a remake nobody asked for brehs:francis:
giphy.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I don't want the beehive coming for my neck but from my understanding its cuz people are finally seeing that beyonce can't read. Its been a lowkey rumor for years that people were scared to discuss. Look at all her ig posts all pictures and no words. Blue ivy helped her learn her lines. Why u think Blue ivy treat beyonce the way she do its cuz the bytch can't read.
Honestly Beyonce talks like she's slow in the head

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:highjada:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:dead:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
We all know it's nothing but mad cacs and c00ns thats mad because it's too many black people in this movie and they look at it like black people are taking over these cartoons like little mermaid and lion King.

I was waiting for a comment like this, knew it was coming:mjlol:

How about the movie is just garbage. No hidden agendas.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

Also, :ohhh:
Now that I think about it