The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I don't know where these dudes live...
There is no way that a black person, with black friends who attended a black school, or lived in a black area forms these opinions I swear.

Alot of what I read sounds like the bullshyt I hear on white boards like reddit or Bb.com
Backpage hookers, hating black women, alpha beta BS, GMB, lying about height or weight, dikk size obsession, scared to approach women, obsession about IT CERTS, get on POF cause they can't get hoes outside not even in IG the easiest place. Like WHAT?

the coli was funny to post on but alot of these dudes are fukkin weirdos remind me of the corny ass white and asian dudes in my grad school I avoid like shyt! I thought it was going to be a forum where I can relate to nikkas and JOKE I DO still but ALOT of these dudes are not even normal.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This sh!t gonna do #'s later today....mad niccas sittin on their hands last night so they can front like they did something :russ:

in for the fukkery :popcorn:

I just saw it this morning, if I wasn't busy last night I would have posted unlike these frontin ass nikkas. I'm literally at a chicks house taking a shyt in the bathroom. Been here reading she prolly thinking why is this nikka taking so long.

don't mind my rambling. I post on the coli when I'm bored or on the toilet at a chick house I don't wanna leave my phone around.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, another one:
They act like they're too good to eat at places like the Cheesecake Factory, but then they refuse to take women on dates because they don't want to spend the money (to get to know them)

Is that one directed at me?

Cheesecake Factory is garbage... i dont know what to tell you. Eat there if you want :yeshrug:

The second part... I have no problem taking women on dates. If i'm dating, she's not paying for anything, because if she's worth dating, she's worth taking serious. I just draw a line between a serious relationship and someone you just want to fukk.

Just gotta be discerning and be upfront with what you want

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u scared dont enter :contsas:

if coli nikkas intimidate u dont enter :contsas:

According to majority of the male posters, us females are liars and perpetrate this perfect persona about ourselves (we're all virgins, in shape, naturals etc etc) We all know that as a whole we don't try to come off as if we're special or better than most women its just that the coli attract a lot of good looking sistas with their head on right :ld:

But this thread isnt about us though :mjpls:

Its about the many lies told by the average male poster daily.

1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall :dead: (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack :deadrose:

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them :comeon:

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted :disnikka1:

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day :deadmanny:

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:

Yall can add on.

Hmmm... I'm sure this applies to some people but I got all my receipts in order.

1. I'm somewhere between 6'4 and 6'5:yeshrug:

2. :myman:
3. Graduated Vanderbilt with a Computer Engineering degree... I work as a Network Architect. :yeshrug: Actually working right now... I spend many sleepless nights when a branch goes down :mjcry:.
4. I'm in great shape, but then again I never get offended when fat nikkas get roasted:yeshrug:
5. Matter of preference, I've seen plenty of overweight women who are attractive... and plenty who just aren't :yeshrug:
6. I'm a former simp... and I am easily finessed:mjlol:... but i've never pretended to be anything else :yeshrug:

But i'll let you cook, fukkery is what i'm here for anyway :win:

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I love this thread
:salute:

Im here because i liked the topics as a guest first and when i finally joined i saw all the fukkery first hand
:birdman:

Trying to make up stories to impress nikkas is not my style nor to impress the ladies:manny:

If you like what i say then cool and if not that is fine also:youngsabo:

Im not fake and I have a good job
:leon: :lawd:

Im single and handsome even svelte :obama:never:flabbynsick:

I go out often with my fam and hit ybor city or st pete so yes i do have a life :whoa: I dont do the dikks in your pms game :snoop:to me that already writes the narrative of who you are irl and why you spend 100 hours on coli a week:stopitslime:

I agree its alot of scumbaggery and contradiction that goes on here with certain brehs :yeshrug:but there will always be lames that perp like they real :troll:

I been trying to get some ladies attention to see where you guys are from but i get:lupe:then say fukk it lol

I heard some of you ladies are:noah: I love to travel because im free and have the funds to do it so im all for a meet up at your local coffee spot:sas1:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Man you hit the nail right on the head! The dudes on here making fun of other male posters calling them simps are the main ones simping. At the mall spending all their money in sephora… and happy to do it.

VjqNtkg7kSZGM.gif

You said sephora, boo

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Oh and they all Triple 6s in their 30s and 40s but dating the young 20 something's who, in the other thread, only mess with thugs.

So let me get this straight, all women in their 20s date thugs but somehow they manage to run through the same demographic of women who want an older dude with money (that they don't spent because they ain't no simp) and is established.

Really?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall :dead: (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack :deadrose:

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them :comeon:

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted :disnikka1:

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day :deadmanny:

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:

1. I'm 6'1 and I love my height. So there is nothing to lie about.:yeshrug:

2. I mean....:lupe::blessed::shaq:

3. I'm graduating next year and I don't have any certs at this time. All of that will change in the next two years plus I'm working in a company. Pay is alright. :manny:

4. I'm in shape. I'm pretty sure most coli posters seen my lean body in the gym thread. :smugbiden:

5. I love bbw. As long as they don't shape like precious we can work something out. :win:

6. I have no problem with Coli ladies being simped. Thats not my business. :manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and they all Triple 6s in their 30s and 40s but dating the young 20 something's who, in the other thread, only mess with thugs.

So let me get this straight, all women in their 20s date thugs but somehow they manage to run through the same demographic of women who want an older dude with money (that they don't spent because they ain't no simp) and is established.

Really?

Now this one I can cosign... nobody who claims to bag bad broads would be making these sexually frustrated struggle threads. :mjlol:

Its either black women don't appreciate good black men, or the prototypical thug is out there bagging 100 chicks a night and leaving nothing for the good black man. But this is purely internet shyt. I have never heard someone complain about this shyt in real life.... ever :mjlol:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:mjcry:

This is me. I do be going hard on big girls that don't even deserve it. :mjcry:
At least you admit it... We're nice people. There are varying levels to BBW's. Not all BBW's got oddie bodies. My friend told me I wasn't a BBW... I was voluptuous...lol.

Last edited: