The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So whats the deal with Tarrlok bloodbending though? Its only supposed to work during a full moon.

Tarrlok Da Gawd :win:

Something weird is going on. Amon can take away bending permanently which is a power exclusive to Avatars and Tarrlok is blood bending on a crescent moon :ohhh:

I think both these nikkas are striking deals with the spirit world.

Just ran through the entire season to date and..

I'm sorry brehs, but I sympathize w/ the Equalists a little. I think all nonbenders should be able to get their Ty Lee on. I don't know about taking away people's bending powers tho.

Cosign on the Blood Bending...definitely did not see that coming.

See if this was in our world. Benders would be on some Nazi shyt and regular nikkas would be taking that shaft. I support Amon's cause.

From what I've seen I bet the benders have better jobs then nonbenders. That's bound to cause strife.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Also I feel Amon is fukked because of what Tarrlok can do. There is like no defense against blood bending.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Also I feel Amon is fukked because of what Tarrlok can do. There is like no defense against blood bending.

Am I the only one who thinks that Tarrlok IS Amon? Or, at worst, in cahoots with him? :scheme:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Am I the only one who thinks that Tarrlok IS Amon? Or, at worst, in cahoots with him? :scheme:

I don't think he IS Amon, but I definitely think they have some kind of connection. It seems like they both want a benders vs. nonbenders war, but are on opposing sides.

But I think that dude that threatened the city in the Aang flashbacks (Yakone or whatever) has something to do with this. If you look at it a few times (I have it on my computer so I can pause), it looks like he was bloodbending. And he looks kind of like Tarrlok. So I'm preemptively guessing that Tarrlok is his son. Maybe Amon is his other son.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole thing that makes this story interesting is that there are two bad guys fighting against each other with Korra trapped in the middle. It'd be corny if Tarrlok and Amon had any connection.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I really don't understand why Korra can't go into the avatar state. I know that she said she is a "failure" at the spiritual side of being an Avatar but you'd think all she would have to do is get really angry and go into it. I can't remember how many episodes it took for Aang to go into the Avatar state.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I really don't understand why Korra can't go into the avatar state. I know that she said she is a "failure" at the spiritual side of being an Avatar but you'd think all she would have to do is get really angry and go into it. I can't remember how many episodes it took for Aang to go into the Avatar state.

She doesn't know how, and hasn't been angry enough/close enough to dying to do it unconsciously. And you can't do it consciously unless you have a lot of spiritual focus, which Korra doesn't.

Basically, the same reason she can't airbend or talk to the past avatars yet. But peep the summary for the next episode:

Out of the Past

Korra tries to analyze the mysterious visions she has been having. Meanwhile, Tenzin and Lin Beifong look for Equalist hostages.[3]

Sounds like in the next one she might finally have a breakthrouhg or maybe even talk to Aang.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dope ass ep.

Korra finally got connected with Aang hopefully that helps her finish up her training.

:krs: @ Amon being un phased by the same blood bending that had Toph and Aang falling back

Asami getting too jealous she bout make that turn to her father :jawalrus:

1 hour Finale in 2 week brehs :eat::sadcam: