The Legend of Korra

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Can't believe Amon was able to just shrug away blood bending. Maybe Amon is descendant of a secret society of non-benders that trained in special arts in the case that if an Avatar ever went evil, humans would have a fighting chance against him.

Adult Toph looked pretty good.
tumblr_m3618oyTPY1qa4wkvo1_500.jpg

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Can't believe Amon was able to just shrug away blood bending. Maybe Amon is descendant of a secret society of non-benders that trained in special arts in the case that if an Avatar ever went evil, humans would have a fighting chance against him.

Adult Toph looked pretty good.
tumblr_m3618oyTPY1qa4wkvo1_500.jpg

I doubt that breh, Im thinking Amon is some descendant of the Avatar. Either way the show has been :ohmy: so far!

And who the fck is this Amon guy

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Korra sexy as hell no pedo of course. Show has potenial to top the first as its geared towards an older age group.
That brown skin has me :noah: :noah:
it's funny though her VA is white as snow but Asama's actress look like a Po Rican

Edit:
I think Amon has to have some connection to the Avatar Ang as well I didn't watch TLA but the way Ang took away Tarlock's dad's powers and Amon took away Tarlock's were identical.
Also SMH at Bolen dropping a dime on his brother Bros over Hoes! and Mako blatantly simping Korra I though he was gonna kiss her on the forehead

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
That brown skin has me :noah: :noah:
it's funny though her VA is white as snow but Asama's actress look like a Po Rican

Edit:
I think Amon has to have some connection to the Avatar Ang as well I didn't watch TLA but the way Ang took away Tarlock's dad's powers and Amon took away Tarlock's were identical.
Also SMH at Bolen dropping a dime on his brother Bros over Hoes! and Mako blatantly simping Korra I though he was gonna kiss her on the forehead

I just read she was in that Last Airbender movie too :laff:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope he has nothing to do with Aang.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think "demon Aang" would be kind of silly

But he probably has SOMETHING to do with Aang. If not then there's gonna be a lot of explaining to do as far as how he can take people's bending away. It would be pretty anticlimactic if he was just some random dude born with that power.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think "demon Aang" would be kind of silly

But he probably has SOMETHING to do with Aang. If not then there's gonna be a lot of explaining to do as far as how he can take people's bending away. It would be pretty anticlimactic if he was just some random dude born with that power.

That's why I say he's from the Spirit World. Or at least a human that ventured in the Spirit World. Crazy shyt happens there. Face-stealer Koh had me shook even though I'm grown. :snoop: