The Legend of Korra

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cotdamnyamanamon

He hit him with that "C'mon nikka, what the fukk are you doing. You seriously trying to bloodbend against me? :snoop:"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I mean...how the fukk is anybody gonna beat Amon? This cat is so gully he actually gives nikkas (that have superpowers) a fair fight against him on some honorable shyt before he takes their bending away.

Plus he straight up hit Tarrlok with the :umad: when he tried to bloodbend him. Keep in mind that this dude shrugged off something that damn near killed Avatar Aang in his prime (and that he had to use the Avatar State to beat).

Amon damn near has an "I win" button. Almost the Itachi of the Avatar world.

I'm really starting to wonder who he is and how he got that powerful.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if ya'll noticed (or know who he is) but the guy that does Amon voice (Steve Blum) did Shishio's voice off Rurouni Kenshin.

It's crazy because he reminds me exactly of that nikka too :gladbron:

Which means they gonna have to set that nikka on fire :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ayo who the fukk is Amon? :wtf:

I thought Tarrlok would be able to put up a fight but he didn't do shyt. I don't think Amon is human brehs...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think Amon is Tarrlok's father. At first I thought he was the Fire Lord. When you energybend, the user always risks blending their spirit with their opponents. I figured child Aang fukked up and the Fire Lord got some of the Avatar swag (energybending). Now I think its Tarrlok's father. He could have still been screwing with Aang's blood while Aang was energybending him. Tarrlok's father is out to rule the city. Amon is out to rule the city.
:yeshrug:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know if ya'll noticed (or know who he is) but the guy that does Amon voice (Steve Blum) did Shishio's voice off Rurouni Kenshin.

It's crazy because he reminds me exactly of that nikka too :gladbron:

Which means they gonna have to set that nikka on fire :lolbron:

:ohhh:

I knew it was Steve Blum doing Amon's voice, but you did just remind me that he did Shishio's voice too. IIRC, isn't the reason Amon wears that mask is he was burned by a fire bender?

I thought I recognized the voice of his lieutenant (the dude with the "glow sticks"). Turns out he's voiced by the guy that did the voice of General Shepard from MW2's campaign.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

I knew it was Steve Blum doing Amon's voice, but you did just remind me that he did Shishio's voice too. IIRC, isn't the reason Amon wears that mask is he was burned by a fire bender?

I thought I recognized the voice of his lieutenant (the dude with the "glow sticks"). Turns out he's voiced by the guy that did the voice of General Shepard from MW2's campaign.

That VA is Lance Henriksen who used to be a big screen actor as well. Famous roles is Bishop in the Alien movies, he also did the voice for Admiral Hackett in the Mass Effect games.

I wonder how many knew that Schillinger was Tenzin :youngsabo:
11170700_gal1.jpg

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That VA is Lance Henriksen who used to be a big screen actor as well. Famous roles is Bishop in the Alien movies, he also did the voice for Admiral Hackett in the Mass Effect games.

I wonder how many knew that Schillinger was Tenzin :youngsabo:
11170700_gal1.jpg

:krs: