The Legend of Korra

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Aang with one element(air bending)>>Korra with 3 and 1/4(footwork)

I'd put the house on Aang.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Korra hasn't even finished learning all the elements yet. You're comparing Aang at the end of his series vs. Korra at the beginning of hers. That's not a fair fight.

If you put Korra 8 episodes in vs. Aang 8 episodes in I bet Korra wins.

I doubt it. Aang is still more pragmatic and practically an Air bending expert since the start of TLA.

Korra isn't still learning all elements, didn't they say she only had Air left to master?

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
I doubt it. Aang is still more pragmatic and practically an Air bending expert since the start of TLA.

Korra isn't still learning all elements, didn't they say she only had Air left to master?

Yea but peep it, she letting regular ass benders give her a tough time... She's the AVATAR!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well Aang is already the better bender for knowing Energy bending and for defeating Lord Ozai at a tender age of 12.

I know there's no war going on but pin an Aang after his Ozai fight against Korra now. She loses. Let's not forget how pragmatic a fighter Aang was.

Yea but peep it, she letting regular ass benders give her a tough time... She's the AVATAR!

Aang was already a master airbender before he even got frozen in the iceberg.

Anyway, we really gonna act like Aang didn't spend the first two seasons of the show running away from Zuko and Azula? :hmm:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He wasn't scared of Zuko, just had no beef with him. Azula wasn't really introduced until the 2nd season and at the time Aang still had earth and fire bending to learn, that was the main priority and then defeating the fire lord. Aang didn't have time for the pawns.

But Azula was worth running from, don't front. She maybe the top female villain ever.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas acting like Korra aint dealing with a completely different set of enemies.

Korra fighting people specifically trained to take down Benders. When Korra has fought other Benders she's pretty much wiped the floor with them.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Man these nikkas with glowsticks ain't shyt. They wouldn't get within 25 feet of Aang, Toph, or Katarra. Hell Sokka would have had these dudes outsmarted by now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas acting like Korra aint dealing with a completely different set of enemies.

Korra fighting people specifically trained to take down Benders. When Korra has fought other Benders she's pretty much wiped the floor with them.

Those enemies you're talking about have the burden of coming close range to benders. Benders have the ability to go long/short range with the quickness.

Benders shouldn't have problems these types unless they are using stealth.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i'm finding myself not giving any fukks about korra, and wanting to know more about what ang and 'em did when they was grown up.

broad shoulda been called Laura for all the L's she takes

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Great episode.

I'm glad the story seems to be moving away from the city for a little bit. Not going to lie, everything taking place in one setting has been disappointing compared to the last series.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo is Avater really that good? People keep recommending it to me but I'm always so :manny: about it and kinda put it off.