Daps
The latest episode is up on nick.com

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Korra stay in water tribe gear but stay fire bending, I have seen her earth bend maybe twice. Its like the other elements don't even exist to her. Aang primarily air bended but when necessary he was capable of using the other elements easily.

Also none of the benders seem to be masters of their craft and stay taking losses. Show is good, but its about time for the good guys to start getting some wins.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Korra stay in water tribe gear but stay fire bending, I have seen her earth bend maybe twice. Its like the other elements don't even exist to her. Aang primarily air bended but when necessary he was capable of using the other elements easily.

Also none of the benders seem to be masters of their craft and stay taking losses. Show is good, but its about time for the good guys to start getting some wins.

Yeah that annoys me as well seeing that the enemies are people with no powers and basically have to come in close quarters combat to deal damage and all the good guy benders can go short to long range fighting in mere seconds.... Why they stay taking big ass losses I'll never know.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Last episode was pretty dope!

Damn @ homegirl's father working for the Equalist.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

She doesn't know how to airbend yet, she's still in the process of learning. And you can only waterbend if there's water around. Earthbending is destructive and tends to cause lots of collateral damage if you're in a city.

That's why she firebends the most often.

Anyway, dope show.

Korra>Aang

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:rudy:Katarra kept "emergency" water for water bending purposes, Korra learned water bending from her, she should do the same.

:heh:Its a cartoon who gives a shyt about city damage. Toph and Bumi certainly didn't and they didn't level cities while doing so either.

:mjpls:She isn't all that great of a firebender either, in fact she isn't on Aangs level in any art of bending, and Aang learned water, earth, and fire in a matter of days.

:huhldup:Can you imagine Korra going against the likes of Zuko or Azula? Hell even Mai and Ty Lee would wipe the floor with her.Sparky sparky boom man would be an end game for Korra.

Aang had the skills but not the aggressive attitude, Korra has the aggressive attitude but not the skills.

Dope show though, no doubt.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We all know Aang shyts on Korra, alright. Leave her alone :to:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:rudy:Katarra kept "emergency" water for water bending purposes, Korra learned water bending from her, she should do the same.

:heh:Its a cartoon who gives a shyt about city damage. Toph and Bumi certainly didn't and they didn't level cities while doing so either.

:mjpls:She isn't all that great of a firebender either, in fact she isn't on Aangs level in any art of bending, and Aang learned water, earth, and fire in a matter of days.

:huhldup:Can you imagine Korra going against the likes of Zuko or Azula? Hell even Mai and Ty Lee would wipe the floor with her.Sparky sparky boom man would be an end game for Korra.

Aang had the skills but not the aggressive attitude, Korra has the aggressive attitude but not the skills.

Dope show though, no doubt.

Korra isn't Katara tho. There's no war going on so she doesn't need to carry around water all the time.

And she almost got thrown in jail in the 1st episode for causing collateral damage, so she needs to care. The first series didn't take place in a city (for the most part) so they didn't have to worry about damage as much.

And don't forget, we're only like 8 or 9 episodes in. When we were that far into the original series Aang only knew airbending and was still a rookie at waterbending, and he didn't even learn earthbending and firebending until later seasons. Let's not act like Aang came in beasting.

I really don't see Aang as a better bender than Korra, that's nostalgia talking.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I really don't see Aang as a better bender than Korra, that's nostalgia talking.

Well Aang is already the better bender for knowing Energy bending and for defeating Lord Ozai at a tender age of 12.

I know there's no war going on but pin an Aang after his Ozai fight against Korra now. She loses. Let's not forget how pragmatic a fighter Aang was.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No war going on? A vigilante going around relieving people of their bending and there is no war?

Tophs daughter was trying to teach her a lesson, she was never going to jail.

Aang was a beast at airbending though. Korra is a water tribe girl that primarily fire bends but isn't a beast at either one of them. And Korra already knew 3 of the elements coming in, 6 episodes in and she is still a beginner in all 4 aspects of bending. Normal everyday people on her level when it comes to bending, I expect more from the Avatar.

No, your memory is short if you don't see how Aang was better in every single aspect of bending than Korra

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well Aang is already the better bender for knowing Energy bending and for defeating Lord Ozai at a tender age of 12.

I know there's no war going on but pin an Aang after his Ozai fight against Korra now. She loses. Let's not forget how pragmatic a fighter Aang was.

Korra hasn't even finished learning all the elements yet. You're comparing Aang at the end of his series vs. Korra at the beginning of hers. That's not a fair fight.

If you put Korra 8 episodes in vs. Aang 8 episodes in I bet Korra wins.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Aang had the avatar state to fall back on plus, his connection with the spiritual aspect of the avatars made his progression easier. It makes sense that Korra isnt in God mode. Aang got styled on by Azula with h2h combat alone.