The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
No, they got one diss they recycle amongst the whole crew. I might start negging just for the sheer lack of creativity.
Something must have happened to dude. He was on here for years being a republican cheerleader and bashing Black Americans.

Now he pretending he a liberal.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Do you guys parents watch MSNBC? Because mine do and they're convinced this woman is not only a genius, but she's winning the court battle and will be proven innocent.
:dead:

Fani's dad is a Black Panther so that buys her even more credibility to my parents but...she clearly had an affair and I'm not sure how she wiggles out of this.
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

I am :dahell: Y’all do realize she fukked up right?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
There’s no way to sugar coat this. It’s sloppy and unprofessional work.

I just don’t understand how she didn’t see that this would become an issue. You know Trump’s team is going to fight dirty, you have to anticipate the lies they’re going to tell on you…but this chick gave them the truth

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Something must have happened to dude. He was on here for years being a republican cheerleader and bashing Black Americans.

Now he pretending he a liberal.
New orders. How could he influence black Americans and sway our conversations as a republican?

Also, I think Trump hurt his fee- fees on immigration. He thought he had a friend. :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

Delusional, and not just on this topic either. :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Fly too close to the sun brehettes

People gotta realize that in life its certain people, if you gone go at them, you better have everything planned from A to Z perfectly. Like when Gotti and Sammy took down Paul C.

Cause otherwise :mjcry:

I miss you breh 😭

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Fly too close to the sun brehettes

People gotta realize that in life its certain people, if you gone go at them, you better have everything planned from A to Z perfectly. Like when Gotti and Sammy took down Paul C.

Cause otherwise :mjcry:
The hubris necessary to do that job is to the point where you would think you could walk on the sun. I can’t imagine how untouchable a black female DA would feel in a city like that. :wow:

They see themselves in her, watching her ducking accountability for poor behavior with her quips is like watching Pernell Whitaker for boxing enthusiasts. :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

My mom out here talking about this shyt like it's Clint Eastwood western dialogue.
:dead:

Also said something about how the prosecutor was diagnosed with cancer at the time of the affair and would have been too sick to cheat. I'm just listening like...nah you guys are crazy man lol.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The hubris necessary to do that job is to the point where you would think you could walk on the sun. I can’t imagine how untouchable a black female DA would feel in a city like that. :wow:

They see themselves in her, watching her ducking accountability for poor behavior with her quips is like watching Pernell Whitaker for boxing enthusiasts. :mjlol:
Shoulda stayed in food and beverage
Too much flossin’, too much Sam Rothstein