The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

I am :dahell: Y’all do realize she fukked up right?

:pachaha:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He definitely didn’t watch the whole 2 days of the hearing.

That's the crazy thing about it, he had two 8 hour live stream "watch parties" on both days of the trial.

Personally I think he's telling his audience what they want to hear because he was racking up superchat donations

Daps
That's the crazy thing about it, he had two 8 hour live stream "watch parties" on both days of the trial.

Personally I think he's telling his audience what they want to hear because he was racking up superchat donations

The analysis is laughably bad. The defense didn’t present any credible evidence for the claimed problems. and the media reporting keeps conflating the issue. There were 2 issues. 1) the date they started their relationship and if that date was earlier than what put in the divorce affidavit, which would mean they both committed perjury, and 2) did Fanni Willis unnecessarily broaden the scope of the case to produce work for Wade.

What was the defense evidence?

A former friend of Fanni that used to work for her. That Fanni told to resign or get fired, that hadn’t spoken to Fanni in years. Who couldn’t testify to direct knowledge of anything. So witness doesn’t have personal knowledge and probably isn’t on great terms with Fanni. Not the best evidence in this case.

Who else. Terrance Bradley, who got setup by Roman’s attorney into gossiping. The text exchange between him and Roman’s attorney that Roman’s attorney failed to put into evidence, had him saying silly shyt to leading questions. But ultimate anything he knows is inadmissible under attorney client privilege, which means his not answering can’t give rise to a negative inference. And it turns out he left the firm because he got caught up with a sexual assault accusation.

Defense ain’t produce a text, video, picture, receipt of literally proof of any interaction between Fanni and Wade showing a relationship prior to the date Fanni and Wade put in the affidavits.

The motion is likely to be denied. Roman’s attorney is gonna get hit with sanctions for lack of due diligence. Bradley is probably getting suspended or disbarred.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The analysis is laughably bad. The defense didn’t present any credible evidence for the claimed problems. and the media reporting keeps conflating the issue. There were 2 issues. 1) the date they started their relationship and if that date was earlier than what put in the divorce affidavit, which would mean they both committed perjury, and 2) did Fanni Willis unnecessarily broaden the scope of the case to produce work for Wade.

A former friend of Fanni that used to work for her. That Fanni told to resign or get fired, that hadn’t spoken to Fanni in years. Who couldn’t testify to direct knowledge of anything. So witness doesn’t have personal knowledge and probably isn’t on great terms with Fanni. Not the best evidence in this case.

Who else. Terrance Bradley, who got setup by Roman’s attorney into gossiping. The text exchange between him and Roman’s attorney that Roman’s attorney failed to put into evidence, had him saying silly shyt to leading questions. But ultimate anything he knows is inadmissible under attorney client privilege, which means his not answering can’t give rise to a negative inference. And it turns out he left the firm because he got caught up with a sexual assault accusation.

Defense ain’t produce a text, video, picture, receipt of literally proof of any interaction between Fanni and Wade showing a relationship prior to the date Fanni and Wade put in the affidavits.

The motion is likely to be denied. Roman’s attorney is gonna get hit with sanctions for lack of due diligence. Bradley is probably getting suspended or disbarred.

Spoken like a pro :salute:

Greatly Appreciate your breakdown

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats your biased opinion. The judge is a republican and will have his own opinion. Fanni's friend having motivation to speak out does not mean she isnt telling the truth. Same thing with Bradley. And the judge has not ruled on the attorney client privilege issuecause it might not apply if Fanni and wade committed perjury. I found Fanni's friend way more credible than Fani and wade themselves on the stand who tried to avoid answering anthing.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

She fukked up having a relationship after campaigning on not having a relationship with underlings. But none of this has a thing to do with the case or her ability to stay on it. She fukked up by giving ammo to people she KNOWS will use anything including your family to get their names off the front page.

Black people in positions of power need to start learning that lesson.

Daps
Thats your biased opinion. The judge is a republican and will have his own opinion. Fanni's friend having motivation to speak out does not mean she isnt telling the truth. Same thing with Bradley. And the judge has not ruled on the attorney client privilege issuecause it might not apply if Fanni and wade committed perjury. I found Fanni's friend way more credible than Fani and wade themselves on the stand who tried to avoid answering anthing.

Were you asleep when the judge explained why the crime fraud privilege didn’t apply in this case?

What in particular did you find credible about Fanni’s friend? What detailed testimony can you point me to?

Daps
She fukked up having a relationship after campaigning on not having a relationship with underlings. But none of this has a thing to do with the case or her ability to stay on it. She fukked up by giving ammo to people she KNOWS will use anything including your family to get their names off the front page.

Black people in positions of power need to start learning that lesson.

That’s all well and good, none of that shyt is relevant to the legal analysis of this case.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The prosecution used one witness who got fired for stealing(?) and another who got fired for sexual assault. There’s a pattern here.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

They gonna call u Maga mills

Daps

Please tell me exactly what parts of her testimony were where she fukked up? Like if I’m reading a transcripts, what are the answers that Fanni provided in the hearing that show she fukked up?