The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

I am :dahell: Y’all do realize she fukked up right?
Yaaaaaaassssssssss sis! Gworl!!!!

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were you asleep when the judge explained why the crime fraud privilege didn’t apply in this case?

What in particular did you find credible about Fanni’s friend? What detailed testimony can you point me to?

Ultimately its in the hands of the judge. And apparently the judge already heard the testonomy of Bradley in private and can take it into consideration. It just wont be public due to attorney privelage for now. But its possible whatever proof from Wades divorce that Bradley had that wade was seeing Fanni before she gave him the contract the judge has already seen. And Fanni's freind answered questions directly and said their relationship started in 2019 after some conference they attended. I found her more believable than Fanni and wade. And remember Wade amended his sworn statements after the fact.

I believe Fanni is very intelligent. I believe wade is very intelligent. I don't believe that its all just a coincidence. I don't believe a prosecutor who does rico cases for a living is running around with stacks of untraceable cash like the dope boys she prosecutes for doing the exact same thing. I know Fanni is smarter than that. Its pretty far fetched to believe otherwise.

I dont belive they just conviently started an intimate relationship after wade got the contract either. They knew each other and admitted going to dinners etc before he got the contract. But they are both smart enough to know the optics and ethics would be questionable if she got caught giving her boy toy the contract. So they both took active steps to conceal their relationship although they now claim its cause they wanted privacy.

Daps
Ultimately its in the hands of the judge. And apparently the judge already heard the testonomy of Bradley in private and can take it into consideration. It just wont be public due to attorney privelage for now. But its possible whatever proof from Wades divorce that Bradley had that wade was seeing Fanni before she gave him the contract the judge has already seen. And Fanni's freind answered questions directly and said their relationship started in 2019 after some conference they attended. I found her more believable than Fanni.

I believe Fanni is very intelligent. I believe wade is very intelligent. I don't believe that its all just a coincidence. I don't believe a prosecutor who does rico cases for a living is running around with stacks of untraceable cash like the dope boys she prosecutes for doing the exact same thing. I know Fanni is smarter than that. Its pretty far fetched to believe otherwise.

I dont belive they just conviently started an intimate relationship after wade got the contract either. They knew each other and admitted going to dinners etc before he got the contract. But they are both smart enough to know the optics and ethics would be questionable if she got caught giving her boy toy the contract. So they both took active steps to conceal their relationship although they now claim its cause they wanted privacy.

Again, what part of the testimony from the friend did you believe? You said you found the friend credible? On what testimony are you basing that belief? You should be able to answer that question by telling me what she said.

And your description of the in camera heading is incorrect. Judge isn’t considering it, but making a record for it, in case it needs to be visited on appeal.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately it’s in the hands of the judge. And apparently the judge already heard the testonomy of Bradley in private and can take it into consideration. It just wont be public due to attorney privelage for now. But it’s possible whatever proof from Wades divorce that Bradley had that wade was seeing Fanni before she gave him the contract the judge has already seen. And Fanni's freind answered questions directly and said their relationship started in 2019 after some conference they attended. I found her more believable than Fanni and wade. And remember Wade amended his sworn statements after the fact.

Your post is common sense, but the guy you’re arguing with is an attorney and they don’t argue common sense, they argue technicalities and what can get proven in court. If you told the timeline and specifics to anybody on the street, they’d say “Thats a hell of a lot of convenient coincidences, she just so happened to decide to start fooling around after a certain date and he got the job without comparable experience and got paid a higher than market salary and they took trips but she NEVER paid him with anything other than untraceable cash.” But again, that’s just common sense. :yeshrug:

And as much as they’re trained to not consider common sense, it shows up in cases like this where shes now gotta air her dirty laundry out in front of the world and make Fulton county look incompetent. Old boy she hired couldn’t even explain billing practices properly, sitting up there smug while law clerks and attorneys were in the comments calling him out, saying no firm bills like that because no CPA would sign off on it. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don’t get what Fani Willis was thinking including dude in this case. You’re going after a former president/Donald Trump of all people. You gotta be squeaky clean if you’re doing as they’ve got all the money and legal pull to expose your skeletons.

IDK why she put herself in this position. My best friend is an attorney and he's annoyingly anal about not doing things that are improper at work. Homeboy must've been knocking it out the frame. Fani went to Howard and Emory. She knows better.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA babble.

She hired him because nobody else would take the case and 2 famous and well renowned prosecutors and thy both testified that they rejected the case.

The affair was brief and started after Wade was hired. Gimme a damn break.

So, there was no other attorney in the state of Georgia that could take this case beside the nikka she was fukking? Really breh?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have seen multiple black women online and in real life talk about how Fani was on the stand giving them that work. How she is clearly smart as fukk and how her smart ass remarks and sassyness was endearing and shows how strong she is.

I am :dahell: Y’all do realize she fukked up right?

there's some black women calling her out :yeshrug:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Guy, lemme repeat this to you again. I am a Republican that leans to the center. I work with a Republican politician in Miami. That's how I met Roger Stone.

Fall back!!!

Wow I am shocked @LeVraiPapi is really a Republican
tenor.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So, there was no other attorney in the state of Georgia that could take this case beside the nikka she was fukking? Really breh?

Day 2 of the trial they had testimony from one of the attorneys that turned down the case (Former Govenor of Georgia, forgot his name). He turned down Fani's offer because he was afraid of retaliation from trump supporters (I'm paraphrasing)

Daps
Your post is common sense, but the guy you’re arguing with is an attorney and they don’t argue common sense, they argue technicalities and what can get proven in court. If you told the timeline and specifics to anybody on the street, they’d say “Thats a hell of a lot of convenient coincidences, she just so happened to decide to start fooling around after a certain date and he got the job without comparable experience and got paid a higher than market salary and they took trips but she NEVER paid him with anything other than untraceable cash.” But again, that’s just common sense. :yeshrug:

And as much as they’re trained to not consider common sense, it shows up in cases like this where shes now gotta air her dirty laundry out in front of the world and make Fulton county look incompetent. Old boy she hired couldn’t even explain billing practices properly, sitting up there smug while law clerks and attorneys were in the comments calling him out, saying no firm bills like that because no CPA would sign off on it. :laugh:

The hell kind of logic is this? They’re literally arguing about it in court. They filed the motion. If they didn’t want to have it analyzed under the proper burden, they should have stuck to doing promos on Fox News.

Common sense isn’t a legal standard.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was this in reference to #Me Too?

Haven't been following her career.
It was in reference to her predecessor Paul Howard who she was running against. He had a sexual harassment case pending against him from one of his employees who he was fukkin.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is a pretty wild situation. I'm not sure why some folks are acting like it's bizarre for anyone looking at this to think that Fani Willis should have been more careful taking a case of this magnitude on. I mean this is an unprecedented case in US history involving the President at the time. Not to mention the rabid loyalty his party has to him in a state his party is the majority in the legislature (house, senate and governorship).