The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy because what do these two fukking each other have to do with trump trying to steal a election..

All trump terrible lawyers had was some disgruntled bytch who fani fire say their affair started earlier than 2022..

Yall keep asking the same silly question thats been answerd a million times. Watch the video again if you don't understand the conflict of interest allegations and what's going on in the hearing.

Wade's own divorce lawyer is claiming they lied about when the affair start as well. Only thing really saving them from perjury is a technicality over wades attorney client privilege which the judge will rule on this week or next. And it's looking like the judge will allow wades lawyer to talk.

Either way fani will be done once they come after her for the tax evasion she basically admitted to. Cash transactions over 10k need to be reported to irs.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Damn, the Coli has turned the Lead Attorney into MAGA now. :heh: :dead:

This is a pretty wild situation. I'm not sure why some folks are acting like it's bizarre for anyone looking at this to think that Fani Willis should have been more careful taking a case of this magnitude on. I mean this is an unprecedented case in US history involving the President at the time. Not to mention the rabid loyalty his party has to him in a state his party is the majority in the legislature (house, senate and governorship).

Are you an idiot?

The Trump case is irrelevant to this

Here you go the MAGA bots got their marching orders.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yall keep asking the same silly question thats been answerd a million times. Watch the video again if you don't understand the conflict of interest allegations and what's going on in the hearing.

It's not a silly question at all and in fact the people in the video didn't really answer it well either. They need to prove that there is a conflict of interest within the district attorneys office in Michael Roman getting convicted.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It’s crazy because what do these two fukking each other have to do with trump trying to steal a election..

All trump terrible lawyers had was some disgruntled bytch who fani fire say their affair started earlier than 2022..

I would say nothing really but the video presented two problems. If they lied about when the relationship started in a court proceeding it's perjury. I would still say not a big deal but it's low hanging fruit for Trump's team to get them thrown off the case. The other problem is this issue of alleged kickbacks which is probably what the judge is more concerned about meaning Fannie Willis directly benefited from the money being paid to her lover and the issue that she paid him in cash instead of through the normal means.

I have to wonder if the guy that started this whole thing by snitching to Trump's lawyer is regretting this. According to the video he violated attorney client privilege doing this so he's probably gonna be disbarred and his name is gonna be mud with Atlanta black business people and the political sphere in general. He better hope them white folks got a spot for him somewhere.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a silly question at all and in fact the people in the video didn't really answer it well either. They need to prove that there is a conflict of interest within the district attorneys office in Michael Roman getting convicted.

Wrong. Nobody has been convicted over anything yet. The hearing is about whether fani benefitted financially from her relationship with wade and hiring him for the case. It has also become about whether fani committed perjury. Both can issues can get her removed from the case depending on how the judge sees it and the. they would have to find another prosecuter to try the case.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Wade's own divorce lawyer is claiming they lied about when the affair start as well. Only thing really saving them from perjury is a technicality over wades attorney client privilege which the judge will rule on this week or next. And it's looking like the judge will allow wades lawyer to talk.

Either way fani will be done once they come after her for the tax evasion she basically admitted to. Cash transactions over 10k need to be reported to irs.

Stfu p*ssy ass c00n negga.

In court they failed to prove anything substantial. 10k transactions need to be reported sure. Where you got that from ? What transaction she made that was above 10k ?
Do you have any proof that I'm MAGA?

What you posted is MAGA babble enough for me

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Wrong. Nobody has been convicted over anything yet.

Ok... I never said anyone had been convicted.

The hearing is about whether fani benefitted financially from her relationship with wade and hiring him for the case.

It's a motion to disqualify hearing. They need to prove that fani will benefit financially (ie the conflict of interest) from Michael Roman's conviction. When you file a motion to disqualify/dismiss a district attorney from a case you do so under the notion that the defendant (Michael Roman) won't receive a fair trial.

The financial benefit is only one aspect of a potential dismissal