The Lead Attorney Analysis Of The Fani Willis Situation

bnew

Veteran
Daps
this is the guy former attorney to nathan wade who started this fani willis sideshow and may cause a dismissal of a case that could very well determine the future of this country.

fxPMuRZ.png

chatty patty scumbag :pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It’s crazy because what do these two fukking each other have to do with trump trying to steal a election..

All trump terrible lawyers had was some disgruntled bytch who fani fire say their affair started earlier than 2022..
While it may not have anything to do with the actual merits of the case. In legal proceedings so much shyt can be thrown out due to technicalities and conflict of interest. I could give a fukk about Trump and I do think he’s guilty of all this shyt and then some. But he’s still a former president and Trump been getting away with shyt his whole life at that.
If you shoot you better not miss. Gotta bring your A game and having a romantic relationship with the prosecutor you appointed is the exact opposite.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What was the COI ? The lawyers failed to prove it and tied to pivot into her having 6 k cash at home.

So what exactly you’re saying ?

nikka are you retarded? You shouldn't fukk your subordinates, or anyone you're paying with public funds. That's common sense.

What are you saying? Actually, don't tell me. Dumb ass nikka :mjlol:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Fani testified with her dress on backwards :francis:
the dress was on forwards, the bust darts were in the right place... she had to get one that zips from the front cause she doesn't have a man to help her :mjcry:
chatty patty scumbag :pacspit:
what was he supposed to do, afaik he didn't have a fifth amendment interest over his compelled testimony

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
While it may not have anything to do with the actual merits of the case. In legal proceedings so much shyt can be thrown out due to technicalities and conflict of interest. I could give a fukk about Trump and I do think he’s guilty of all this shyt and then some. But he’s still a former president and Trump been getting away with shyt his whole life at that.
If you shoot you better not miss. Gotta bring your A game and having a romantic relationship with the prosecutor you appointed is the exact opposite.

I don't know why dumb smart nikkas trying to obfuscate the issue. You coming at Trump. You can't give an inch in any aspect. His team looking for any reason to run the clock down until the election or throw out the case. But you ain't heard nothing about Jack Smith or Tish James's cases. Because they ain't stupid.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Do you guys parents watch MSNBC? Because mine do and they're convinced this woman is not only a genius, but she's winning the court battle and will be proven innocent.
:dead:

Fani's dad is a Black Panther so that buys her even more credibility to my parents but...she clearly had an affair and I'm not sure how she wiggles out of this.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Do you guys parents watch MSNBC? Because mine do and they're convinced this woman is not only a genius, but she's winning the court battle and will be proven innocent.
:dead:

Fani's dad is a Black Panther so that buys her even more credibility to my parents but...she clearly had an affair and I'm not sure how she wiggles out of this.
Pretty much every black person is championing her and I get it. We want to see her win. However if I’m being honest I’m just not seeing it. Her testimony drew a lot of ethos amongst black ppl because the concept of black strength and power is monolithic. Many of us think “clapping back” and aggression means your winning an argument. I’m sure a lot of us went crazy when she made that “that’s cute” retort. That sort of rhetoric maybe “cute” when you’re arguing with your friends and family but does it work in a court room?

And ultimately they’re ignoring the fact of the matter that she is or was having a sexual relationship with the prosecutor. I mean I’m not sure how the conversation goes further than that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It’s point blank MAGA babble. I see how they’re not saying COI anymore since Fox News stopped saying it. It’s insane how the agents here repeat verbatim word by word what FoX News parrots
I despise Maga and Trump with a passion, check my post history. I will say yes this is dumb and Fannie fukked up. People who are saying that are pissed because we know this could effect taking Trump down. You don't realize that?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had this planned long ago. :yeshrug: clearly she has some hugo ego to think she could do that and get away with it. :mjlol: they knew already what she was doing which is why they gave her the job. She can kiss her political aspirations goodbye.