The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I just finished the game. Wow wow wow. One of the greatest game of any generation. Brought back that metal gear solid feel when when stalking my pray. And that fallout feel when I just want to and have to pick up eeverything from every room. Felt a sense of fear on some silent Hill residents evil vibe during some areas. Greatness. Naughty dog is definitely the top developer of any console this generation. Incredible.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
whats a gamertag, I had a PSN account I got from a hacker with a bunch games on it, but I forgot the password when I got ps3 serviced I guess the reset it to factory, it was automatically in there when I first got it. I played somebody on here in Madden back when it first cop, but I don't remember the name I had, I had like 30 joints on that account too

:patrice:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I just finished the game. Wow wow wow. One of the greatest game of any generation. Brought back that metal gear solid feel when when stalking my pray. And that fallout feel when I just want to and have to pick up eeverything from every room. Felt a sense of fear on some silent Hill residents evil vibe during some areas. Greatness. Naughty dog is definitely the top developer of any console this generation. Incredible.

They should have more supply drops from enemies. Playing through a 2nd time feels like work having to go through all those drawers.

My only complaint.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
@Mr. Somebody

I think it adds to the overall game play on some addition by subtraction shyt. The fact that you have to be accurate and use your supplies sparingly. Damn the game is great. Ps3 dropping some heat racks. :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They should have more supply drops from enemies. Playing through a 2nd time feels like work having to go through all those drawers.

My only complaint.

yea my only complaint is after you kill an enemy you cant take the little bit of ammo he has

you would have thought that if an enemy is blasting you with a shotty after you kill him youd get something..but thats not the case here :scusthov:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Mr. Somebody

I think it adds to the overall game play on some addition by subtraction shyt. The fact that you have to be accurate and use your supplies sparingly. Damn the game is great. Ps3 dropping some heat racks. :lawd:

Play through again and tell me if you feel the same way, friend. :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to take Listen mode out of the multiplayer

it's not necessary at all

and I'm still running with default loadouts, the custom sh1t is too confusing and I don't really feel like using my brain to figure them out at the moment. I don't even upgrade weapons

yeah, listen mode shouldn't even be in the game :what:

i didn't even realize there was a listen mode until a few days ago. helped me step my shyt up. now i use that perk where you can't see me. :youngsabo:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Aye I just want to add this if you didnt play this game with some turtle beaches and on hard with no listen mode you :ufdup:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Still trying to get Ellie to capitol. Its cool, but it feels like i'm playing a hybrid of Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Its cool though. :ehh:

you get stronger and smarter as you go on...after a while its less about the gameplay and more about the context...