The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
they got to be playin on easy mode b. :laff: @ trying to "run" from clickers in that one dark room full of spores. you wouldn't make it to the ladder :heh:

How much coli cash you willing to put up:pachaha:

Edit: you don't have enough to bet on lol guess you will have to just take my word for it

I beat it on hard my first play through, game wasn't even hard:umad:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
completely disagree but thats ur opinion :manny:
:stopitslime:

LOL....I'm mostly talking about from a tech standpoint. They took some of the Art assets from Uncharted 2, the weapon system( arrow when you throw stuff ). I doubt they changed much player code...

But I'm loving the game so far...:myman:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Just came in here to say I'm still in Pittsburgh trying to get to the bridge. Just ran into that humvee with the .50 cal

I'm avoiding these spoilers so I'm outta this thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
How much coli cash you willing to put up:pachaha:

Edit: you don't have enough to bet on lol guess you will have to just take my word for it

I beat it on hard my first play through, game wasn't even hard:umad:
breh, not mad at anything. i been done beat it on hardmode. i sure wasn't running in rooms full of clickers tho :ufdup:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
So at the end..

Did anyone kill all of surgeons, including the woman? I didn't kill the woman (can you?), but kilt the fukk outta the other two:steviej: (Not my Ellie you fukkers!) Wife was telling me taht the 2nd kill was uncalled for, LOL!

merked all them ninjas. Couldn't take the chance of them stabbing me in the back while I picked up Ellie

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The only time I had trouble in buildings was that part with the generator and that part with bill, and I remember killing a clicker with a brick and running from the rest, it is possible, game wasn't that hard if you were on your stealth shyt

yeah on this survivor + playthrough I'm trying to go all stealth.

Whenever I'm in a situation where I have to use bullets I just pause the game and select restart encounter.

Just tryna stack up on what little ammo I have

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
breh, not mad at anything. i been done beat it on hardmode. i sure wasn't running in rooms full of clickers tho :ufdup:

:dwillhuh: when was there ever a "room full of clickers" that you couldn't sneak around without having to fight?

I never said I ran into a room full of clickers with a brick, but if your sneaking around in a room, and you haven't alerted any infected, you can in fact kill a clicker with a brick(which will alert the others and then you'll have to run)

You must be mad if your gonna claim I played on easy just cause you suck too much to kill a clicker with a brick

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dwillhuh: when was there ever a "room full of clickers" that you couldn't sneak around without having to fight?

I never said I ran into a room full of clickers with a brick, but if your sneaking around in a room, and you haven't alerted any infected, you can in fact kill a clicker with a brick(which will alert the others and then you'll have to run)

You must be mad if your gonna claim I played on easy just cause you suck too much to kill a clicker with a brick
:wtf: :whoa: nikka i just never felt the need to kill one with a brick. you're confusing me with your confusion breh. what i look like intentionally alerting a horde of nikkas that can kill me in one blow??? calm down.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So at the end..

Did anyone kill all of surgeons, including the woman? I didn't kill the woman (can you?), but kilt the fukk outta the other two:steviej: (Not my Ellie you fukkers!) Wife was telling me taht the 2nd kill was uncalled for, LOL!

they pretty much forced me to kill the surgeon, so i did that. then the chick called me a monster, so i torched her. i left the other guy alone to deal with the mess i created. :lolbron:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Runners are actually more scary than clickers, they can actually see u.

I sometimes get confused as to whether or not I'm dealing with a clicker or runner and just sit still thinking they can't see me

then they start running towards me and I realize they weren't clickers

:sadbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great game so far...But

Boy they used a lot of Tech from the Uncharted series( can't blame them though ) really feels/looks like I'm playing Uncharted at times.

Nope. Besides the way the presentation is given, there's really nothing in this that resembles Uncharted. The "gamey" part of the game is not like Uncharted period.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw a few people quote me, I'll respond here
I beat that shyt in 14 hours on whatever the default level is
I ain't gamer like that so I didn't try for the hardest, game didn't seem easy to me I died a lot on certain parts especially the last part because I used all my supplies thinking the game was close to over, but found enough to make a cocktail and I had to wipe out like 4 four them soldiers wit that shyt, and take their guns.

game was crack, but they should've made it longer, from what I read the harder difficulty supplies are just more skies, but the arrow, choke hold is the most effective shyt in game until you get the flame thrower
i wish i would have upgraded that shiv from the start never got it to the max level

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
truck jewelry is such a flip flopping fakkot

fuk that n1gga and his opinions

:pacspit:

:umad:

Couple folks already said they felt the same I did at first, I just spoke as it happened

You're mighty emotional to be throwing around gay insults...

And runners are not more scary you can beat them with your bare fist. Stop being a p*ssy