The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aye I just want to add this if you didnt play this game with some turtle beaches and on hard with no listen mode you :ufdup:
My boy have been playing the game non stop over my house for the past couple of days WITHOUT none of that shyt.

Dude sat and played for 9 hours straight on a chair in a hot room.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

My boy have been playing the game non stop over my house for the past couple of days WITHOUT none of that shyt.

Was your AC in the bushes w/your carpet or did you keep it hot on purpose so you can catch the sweat beads rolling down his chest :wrist:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: so u change it from running away from clickers after alerting them to ducking 10 ft away so they can't find you :rudy:.

you want it to be one way....

but its the other way...

i see your :duck: and raise you 3 :patrice: swans

I do either or depending on the situation. If theres a gang of them im not gonna hang too close while they patrol the area with their arms flailing. Regardless ive mastered this simplistic game and any stage on any difficulty i crush with ease. Get on my level. Elite Gaming. :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

multiplayer is that addictive though, you often hear other people on the mic complaining about how much time they've spent on playing. i've lost days in it as well, but im finally getting burnt out. some DLC needs to come down the pipelines soon.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
just finished my survivor run :whew:

That room where you fight zombies comin from the roof the hallway and the window with Dave in the winter, was crazy on survivor. Had 3 bullets in my hunting rifle and 2 molotovs and a nail bomb managed to kill everyone :whew:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was your AC in the bushes w/your carpet or did you keep it hot on purpose so you can catch the sweat beads rolling down his chest :wrist:

He was playing in my brother room who has no AC. No surround sound either.

Oh and your're a p*ssy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
multiplayer is that addictive though, you often hear other people on the mic complaining about how much time they've spent on playing. i've lost days in it as well, but im finally getting burnt out. some DLC needs to come down the pipelines soon.

I haven't really put that much time in the MP. Past few days my PS3 was in my brother room and I let him and our boy play the game since he had no PS3.
I'm gonna run through MP tonight.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

just beat it

im sad and depressed right now

spoiler

that whole ellie arc after joel gets hurt
sitchig back and forth from him to her

:wow:

played on hard my first playthrew got all the comics didnt come close to the artifacts and pendants and a nikka was puttin in work to searching i was combing through everything dont know how i missed

bout to go through this thread a read it stayed away from it til i beat the game

i still like uncharted 2 tho a little better just because of the multi gotta wait and see what dlc they got for us

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
couple stuff i wish was in the game i wanted a area where the infected bangs against the hunters or fireflys like in uncharted 2 where the soliders and those blue yetis were banging

i played on hard and never upgraded my health those pill things it was still easy never really ran out of stuff i want to see what this survival hittin for i did upgrade my weapons

what is new game plus ?