The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just reading threw first pages yall nikkas sucked i barelly shived the clickers i threw a brick at they face and ran up smashed with a pipe humans got the brick to face
the brick is my firend

im pissed i didnt get this one trophy where you unlock all the shiv doors my dumb ass wasted a shiv kit to make my pipe a one hitter quitter and i didnt get that that door with the red x i hit every door cept that one

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
couple stuff i wish was in the game i wanted a area where the infected bangs against the hunters or fireflys like in uncharted 2 where the soliders and those blue yetis were banging

i played on hard and never upgraded my health those pill things it was still easy never really ran out of stuff i want to see what this survival hittin for i did upgrade my weapons

what is new game plus ?

do that glitch that allows you to skip survivor and go straight to Survivor +

beat the game on Normal and now I'm on the 3rd chapter of my Survival+ run through.

:win:

http://www.the-coli.com/4644124-post1092.html

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just finished the game. God damn :whew:

I didn't hesitate at all shooting those doctors in the operating room. I wonder if they'll make a sequel :lupe:

Honestly, this is one of the best (if not the best) games I've ever played.

i killed both of the dudes but not the girl she just sat down and cried with her head in her hands

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If its a big spoiler, then tag it as such, but what did Joel say to Ellie at the end of winter? Their lips were moving but music was playing and I couldn't hear them. I'm assuming this was intentional.

Also do you think this game will have a sequel?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Played it again to get all the collectibles. shyt's like watching The Wire for the second time, might be even better (though not as tense as before) :ohlawd:

For example, I didn't even look in Ellie's backpack the first time (beginning of winter episode), she has 8 collectibles in there and tells some interesting stuff :leon:

Survivor & Survivor+ next :lupe:

:krs:

how did yo do that im pissed

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
finally beat week 12 on the multiplayer. the match making system was trynna jerk me :why:

i had 3 days to get 15 executions, no problem. first match i get 9 executions so i'm already swagging. day 2 comes and i can't kill for shyt. at the last moment i nailed 4 enemies with a cocktail and the host left immediately after.

so now im on day 3 of week 11 and i've only have 9 out of 15 kills. why they put me in a game that was 6-18 with 11 minutes left in the game. :tdogg:

some how i managed to get the kills i needed while being the last man standing though. i lost motivation to play after that shyt. :to:

:heh:

dummy when they hit me with the 100 percent missions i just used the mark missions shyt is easy all you got to do is mark people finished the hunter trophy finna run the firely joint

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I do either or depending on the situation. If theres a gang of them im not gonna hang too close while they patrol the area with their arms flailing. Regardless ive mastered this simplistic game and any stage on any difficulty i crush with ease. Get on my level. Elite Gaming. :ufdup:
da fuk up trashboat. your level is bronze @ best lil nikka :birdman:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
do that glitch that allows you to skip survivor and go straight to Survivor +

beat the game on Normal and now I'm on the 3rd chapter of my Survival+ run through.

:win:

http://www.the-coli.com/4644124-post1092.html

no dis i dont cheat dont really see the point of playing the game with plus i want shyt harder not easier

bout to hop on that survivor mode

just went back and read this whole thread

i see everybody loved that winter arc

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
im just rambling this game was way darker than i expected

joel interrogation to find ellie
david friend preparing food

those nail bombs basicall the same shyt that happen in boston terror attacks and those were just mini joints

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
and people comparing it to the movie the road

the road was just too damn depressing i had the watch that in two sittings