The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
First shooting game I played when I got my ps4. It's a solid game. Was kinda let down because of the hype and it's kinda like a zombie game, which I don't care for. Might need to play it again after I'm done to see if it grows on me. I like how there's different techniques to take dudes down.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
First shooting game I played when I got my ps4. It's a solid game. Was kinda let down because of the hype and it's kinda like a zombie game, which I don't care for. Might need to play it again after I'm done to see if it grows on me. I like how there's different techniques to take dudes down.
:dwillhuh: did you play on easy or something?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I looked at the Sessler review, it looks good. It just doesn't scream groundbreaking to me though. I'm not seeing anything new or genre expanding here. So it's not "zombies" but instead "infected humans." :comeon: It seems this is just packaged and presented the best out of the entire genre which is cool but it's not groundbreaking stuff and I'm still trying to figure out why it's got people like Sessler framing it as a turning point in gaming. The violence is unsettling? :dahell: This isn't 1993. I might pick it up though because it's got me intrigued.
:usure:

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I got used to grounded on part 2 or is this overall easier on grounded? Waiting on a ramp up but I’m not too far.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I played on easy and normal

an am doing a run on survival

it really a different game

when you have to use stealth 90 percent of the time and can die in two hits

lot of luring people a way and using bricks and bottles