The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats your gamertag, friend?

whats a gamertag, I had a PSN account I got from a hacker with a bunch games on it, but I forgot the password when I got ps3 serviced I guess the reset it to factory, it was automatically in there when I first got it. I played somebody on here in Madden back when it first cop, but I don't remember the name I had, I had like 30 joints on that account too

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saw a few people quote me, I'll respond here
I beat that shyt in 14 hours on whatever the default level is
I ain't gamer like that so I didn't try for the hardest, game didn't seem easy to me I died a lot on certain parts especially the last part because I used all my supplies thinking the game was close to over, but found enough to make a cocktail and I had to wipe out like 4 four them soldiers wit that shyt, and take their guns.

game was crack, but they should've made it longer, from what I read the harder difficulty supplies are just more skies, but the arrow, choke hold is the most effective shyt in game until you get the flame thrower
i wish i would have upgraded that shiv from the start never got it to the max level

I beat it in 14 hours but it definitely didn't feel short compared to Uncharted. Some guys are 20 hours in and only halfway through the game. Some people trek around the environment before moving on.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nope. Besides the way the presentation is given, there's really nothing in this that resembles Uncharted. The "gamey" part of the game is not like Uncharted period.

it's the same engine, they share a lot of similarities.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:wtf: :whoa: nikka i just never felt the need to kill one with a brick. you're confusing me with your confusion breh. what i look like intentionally alerting a horde of nikkas that can kill me in one blow??? calm down.

So when I corrected someone else saying that its possible to kill a clicker with a brick, instead of just saying you didnt know it was possible, you insisted that I must be playing on easy. runners cant kill you In one hit, and they never threw in more than a few clickers at you at once unless they intended for you to sneak past.

I never said using a brick is a good idea, just that it was in fact, possible. I think your confusing your damn self.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
it's the same engine, they share a lot of similarities.

Batman and bioshock uses the same engine too.

That doesnt mean the gameplay is the same, other than presentation, last of us and uncharted feels nothing alike

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Batman and bioshock uses the same engine too.

That doesnt mean the gameplay is the same, other than presentation, last of us and uncharted feels nothing alike

i disagree, a lot of the game mechanics in LoU were implemented in uncharted 3. i'm not saying the comparisons are a bad thing but lets not try to act like they aren't there. same uncharted colors, same "let me help you up" or "give me a boost" mechanics, similar puzzles but with ladders and rafts.

once again, im not saying it like its a bad thing but they are similar in a lot of ways. joel even looks like drakes daddy for christ sakes

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i disagree, a lot of the game mechanics in LoU were implemented in uncharted 3. i'm not saying the comparisons are a bad thing but lets not try to act like they aren't there. same uncharted colors, same "let me help you up" or "give me a boost" mechanics, similar puzzles but with ladders and rafts.

once again, im not saying it like its a bad thing but they are similar in a lot of ways. joel even looks like drakes daddy for christ sakes

:childplease:

I was doing those same kinda puzzles on half life.

It's the same color as uncharted? :heh:

Lol carry on

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the only game mechanic thats like uncharted is the little QTE when the baddies get close enough to grab...or the one where you gotta boost somebody to kick a ladder down or whatever. all other similarities are in presentation only...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

I was doing those same kinda puzzles on half life.

It's the same color as uncharted? :heh:

Lol carry on

put it like this

if none of us knew who created this game, after we completed it. who would your first guess be? :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
put it like this

if none of us knew who created this game, after we completed it. who would your first guess be? :stopitslime:

Doesn't matter I'd assume ND made it. Again, those similarities are presentation only. The gameplay and mechanics of the game are nothing alike. Again not a bad thing to be compared to UC2 but people saying it feels like Uncharted is talking bull. Hell you can't even spin the camera around like in UC in here.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
put it like this

Naughty dog, simply because no other developers has the presentation that naughty dog has in their games. Now if the presentation wasn't so good then I'd assume rock star created it because it plays more like one of their past games (manhunt) than it does uncharted.:youngsabo:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
the only game mechanic thats like uncharted is the little QTE when the baddies get close enough to grab...or the one where you gotta boost somebody to kick a ladder down or whatever. all other similarities are in presentation only...

This game is essentially Uncharted with Zombies. GTFOH.

I'm enjoying that Spartacus more than this snooze fest of a game....:yawn:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Use a brick on clickers and theres no need for shivs.. I kill clickers with no regard for their lives because if theres another one in the area all i gotta do is run a short distance away and they're too stupid to find me.

You need to see the hot footage of me destroying this game. shyt is simplistic for me. Crack a clicker and duck 10 ft from the body, Stupid clickers runnin around like :ld: Which way did he go :dwillhuh:
:dwillhuh: so u change it from running away from clickers after alerting them to ducking 10 ft away so they can't find you :rudy:.

you want it to be one way....

but its the other way...

i see your :duck: and raise you 3 :patrice: swans