The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So I'm about 1 hour and 20 minutes into watching the story online, and I'm wondering why someone said before that they found Tess annoying and

only started to really enjoy the game when she died

I don't really get it because from what I'm seeing she seems like a ride or die chick who's about her business. Holds Joel down and wasn't afraid to shed blood.

Am I missing something? Particular youtube video I'm watching does a good job of showing in game plot as well as cut scenes, I don't think I'm missing a lot about her character.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I'm about 1 hour and 20 minutes into watching the story online, and I'm wondering why someone said before that they found Tess annoying and

I don't really get it because from what I'm seeing she seems like a ride or die chick who's about her business. Holds Joel down and wasn't afraid to shed blood.

Am I missing something? Particular youtube video I'm watching does a good job of showing in game plot as well as cut scenes, I don't think I'm missing a lot about her character.

You have to understand that a lot of dudes on this site do not like women.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

fuk outta this thread u movie watcher

:ufdup:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Great game so far...But

Boy they used a lot of Tech from the Uncharted series( can't blame them though ) really feels/looks like I'm playing Uncharted at times.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
they got to be playin on easy mode b. :laff: @ trying to "run" from clickers in that one dark room full of spores. you wouldn't make it to the ladder :heh:

LOL@Took me about 20 - 30 minutes to get pass all those fukkers at that part...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So at the end..

Did anyone kill all of surgeons, including the woman? I didn't kill the woman (can you?), but kilt the fukk outta the other two:steviej: (Not my Ellie you fukkers!) Wife was telling me taht the 2nd kill was uncalled for, LOL!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Mowglis brick method only works if ur out in the open

but if ur trapped inside of a building or house running from clickers is not a wise option.

The only time I had trouble in buildings was that part with the generator and that part with bill, and I remember killing a clicker with a brick and running from the rest, it is possible, game wasn't that hard if you were on your stealth shyt

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Great game so far...But

Boy they used a lot of Tech from the Uncharted series( can't blame them though ) really feels/looks like I'm playing Uncharted at times.

I couldn't disagree with u more.

Game felt more like Metal Gear Solid than any Uncharted game.

Everytime I attempted to play it like I was Nathan Drake I didn't up getting killed