The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
didnt mean to shyt up the thread. maybe we should start a thread where we can debate on it. i just think its a shame that the biggest game this year isnt bringing anything new to the table...

breh i hope so. im playing now, trying to sneak past a gang of clickers...yawn

just did this exact same shyt on that last hitman game

What were your expectations for this game? And don't comparw this to hitman. Enemies don't spot you halfway across the area

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
What were your expectations for this game? And don't comparw this to hitman. Enemies don't spot you halfway across the area

Doesn't matter where they spot you it's the same mechanic. Give me time I'm still at it. I'm here right now on a cut scene break lol

Still can't name one unique thing about it can you?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just beat the game...:wow:

Easily the best game of the generation. And I love that ending :wow:

I hope they don't try and address it with any of the sequels they make. That would take away from how powerful it is.

Again: :wow:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
After looking in Ellie's backpack

Anybody else think

that Ellie was born right after her mother was bitten and that's why she's immune on some Blade shyt

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
After looking in Ellie's backpack

Anybody else think

that Ellie was born right after her mother was bitten and that's why she's immune on some Blade shyt

How is yall looking at that :dwillhuh: I never even seen the chance too.

btw beat it today.:wow: naughty dog just went to a new level. Uncharted has to step up past that pg13 shyt now.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille

btw beat it today.:wow: naughty dog just went to a new level. Uncharted has to step up past that pg13 shyt now.

When you get control of her. Just go look in her backpack. She has different artifacts than Joell

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We gonna see how that Uncharted 4 look like by the end of the year breh :eat:

I don't need Uncharted being like this game. This game is different than Uncharted. Uncharted already got the acting and story telling like this game down pat. Better writing for the story and crazy ass polish for the arcadyness with a fresh coat of graphics will make Uncharted fresh.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Brehs,

I went back and read past posts and a lot of y'all were saying the surgeon's recording said Ellie wasn't the only one, but:

Surgeon's recording
"April 28th. Marlene was right. The girl's infection is like nothing I've ever seen. The cause of her immunity is uncertain. As we've seen in all past cases, the antigenic titers of the patient's Cordyceps remain high in both the serum and the cerebrospinal fluid. Blood cultures taken from the patient rapidly grow Cordyceps in fungal-media in the lab... however white blood cell lines, including percentages and absolute-counts, are completely normal. There is no elevation of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and an MRI of the brain shows no evidence of fungal-growth in the limbic regions, which would normally accompany the prodrome of aggression in infected patients. We must find a way to replicate this state under laboratory conditions. We're about to hit a milestone in human history equal to the discovery of penicillin. After years of wandering in circles we're about to come home, make a difference, and bring the human race back in control of its own destiny. All of our sacrifices and the hundreds of men and women who've bled for this cause, or worse, will not be in vain."

:lupe:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Each game in this series should feature a new storyline...

The "Us" in the title plays along with that IMO. They can keep a fresh new experience that we explore every release