The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
i got up to 64 i think, then fukking randoms kept getting slaughtered and i couldn't get kills. :snoop:

This shyt ain't call of duty...that one man hero shyt get you murked out.
True :bryan:
I go crawling behind dudes, and when I'm 5 meters behind I start running like a dumbass getting caught like that on the radar :snoop: because I get impatient as fukk and scared that they might turn and see me. When your clan grows the need for food is bigger, you have to get a lot more. Got my clan up to 80 and then started losing a lot.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
you are, I am too, barely any health or shiss or molotovs :sadcam:

Its killing me when I can't open the shiv doors because I don't have a full shiv.

Its forcing me to play the game damn near as perfect as I can so I don't have to burn 1st aid kits and shooting/using bombs only when ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its killing me when I can't open the shiv doors because I don't have a full shiv.

Its forcing me to play the game damn near as perfect as I can so I don't have to burn 1st aid kits and shooting/using bombs only when ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Use a brick on clickers and theres no need for shivs.. I kill clickers with no regard for their lives because if theres another one in the area all i gotta do is run a short distance away and they're too stupid to find me.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Read about the glitch and it worked, now I can play Survivor+ without having to play Survivor first :blessed:

-complete the game on any difficulty
-start a New Game Plus and finish the first chapter (Prologue/Hometown)
-save the game as soon as chapter 2 begins (The Quarantine Zone, 20 years later) and quit to the main menu
-choose chapter select and select the first chapter Hometown
-select Survivor difficulty and you will play Survivor+ (includig the trophies and the things you earned from your first playthrough)!

Just beat the game, I understand why Joel did what he did (because of what happened 20 yrs earlier and he decided he wouldn't let it happen again)

but I truly feel that if Joel had of been honest with Ellie she would have chose
to sacrifice herself for the greater good

Amazing game, better than every PS3 and 360 exclusive or multiplat I've ever played

:krs:

Anyway, does this glitch still work? I downloaded an update for the game last night, hopefully that didn't fix it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i haven't been able to get over 60 people

seems like i get in my head and fukk up easy missions

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
shyt is starting to click now...but fukk these bloaters breh. fukk em in the navel with a red hot fireplace poker :angry:

fukk them nikkas and anybody that love em. :pacspit:

The multiplayer got me fukked up brehs, how I'm supposed to get 25+ executions in 3 games? My clan not gonna eat at this rate :sadcam:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
how do I know if the Suvivor glitch worked or not?

My maximum health and Weapon Sway are maxed out and transfered over from my previous game, but I have no idea if this is just what normally happens when u start another game or if the glitch worked

when I click options and and game is just simply says "Survivor"

and not Survivor plus

:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching a friend play this shyt in my brother room.... with the TV speakers as the source......and NO AC.

Dude been playing for hours.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
how do I know if the Suvivor glitch worked or not?

My maximum health and Weapon Sway are maxed out and transfered over from my previous game, but I have no idea if this is just what normally happens when u start another game or if the glitch worked

when I click options and and game is just simply says "Survivor"

and not Survivor plus

:manny:

:aicmon: