The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im about 2 hours in. the movie is decent - but for gameplay, im salty that im spending most of my time walking or hiding

so far this is a perfect example of why i really dont fukk with these big production "games". im not having fun at all. the only reason im pressing on is because my wife is watching the movie. a 12 hour long movie

if it gets better ill gladly come back and have some crow meat but im not feeling this right now sorry

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
im about 2 hours in. the movie is decent - but for gameplay, im salty that im spending most of my time walking or hiding

so far this is a perfect example of why i really dont fukk with these big production "games". im not having fun at all. the only reason im pressing on is because my wife is watching the movie. a 12 hour long movie

if it gets better ill gladly come back and have some crow meat but im not feeling this right now sorry

I guess u wanted another Uncharted with guns blazing. I can tell from this post that u probably don't fuk with MGS/Splinter cell/or the Arkham Asylum series neither.

u don't have to run and hide, bust ur gun if u wanna. Approach the game any way you'd like bruh.

just don't be b1tching when you have no ammo when you're in a situation where you REALLY need it.

BTW, it's hilarious how people sh1t on games like RE6 (which I also enjoyed) for being too over the top and having too much action, then complain about Last of Us not having enough.

Can't please everyone

:troll:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I guess u wanted another Uncharted with guns blazing. I can tell from this post that u probably don't fuk with MGS/Splinter cell/or the Arkham Asylum series neither.

u don't have to run and hide, bust ur gun if u wanna. Approach the game any way you'd like bruh.

just don't be b1tching when you have no ammo when you're in a situation where you REALLY need it.

BTW, it's hilarious how people sh1t on games like RE6 (which I also enjoyed) for being too over the top and having too much action, then complain about Last of Us not having enough.

Can't please everyone

never even played re6 so you kind of blew all that energy on nothing. uncharted 3 was a snorefest so youre wrong there too. arkham asylum has unique fresh (and fun) mechanics, and mgs has always been inventive

i dont buy into this whole experience bit. its supposed to be a game not a transcendental meditation. a game, not an interactive movie. then when you get to the game parts youre either walking or using these game mechanics that have been beat into the ground over the past 2 years.

all in all tho i need to finish it to really debate about it but so far...nah

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Can't please everyone

Uncharted is the middle term :blessed:
All we need is for Naughty Dog to release their open world game whatever that may be :whoo:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
never even played re6 so you kind of blew all that energy on nothing. uncharted 3 was a snorefest so youre wrong there too. arkham asylum has unique fresh (and fun) mechanics, and mgs has always been inventive

i dont buy into this whole experience bit. its supposed to be a game not a transcendental meditation. a game, not an interactive movie. then when you get to the game parts youre either walking or using these game mechanics that have been beat into the ground over the past 2 years.

all in all tho i need to finish it to really debate about it but so far...nah
You gotta "live" the game bruh:yeshrug: they really said some people not gonna like the game because of this, too scary, violent, hard and not fun enough/at all, for some:damnb:
Imagine you're living in that world, you don't want to be walking down an infested house recklessly :sadcam: It's a war out there :youngsabo:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

It's not an action game. If all you wanted to do was shoot some shyt up then this aint the kind of game for you. Stop playing now.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
It's not an action game. If all you wanted to do was shoot some shyt up then this aint the kind of game for you. Stop playing now.

yall need to stop trying to carry me like i dont play video games...

what you said has nothing to do with my complaints

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the beginning of the game is slow. 4 hours in and the action ramps the fukk up. you'll eat crow soon.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
didnt mean to shyt up the thread. maybe we should start a thread where we can debate on it. i just think its a shame that the biggest game this year isnt bringing anything new to the table...

the beginning of the game is slow. 4 hours in and the action ramps the fukk up. you'll eat crow soon.

breh i hope so. im playing now, trying to sneak past a gang of clickers...yawn

just did this exact same shyt on that last hitman game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didnt mean to shyt up the thread. maybe we should start a thread where we can debate on it. i just think its a shame that the biggest game this year isnt bringing anything new to the table...

breh i hope so. im playing now, trying to sneak past a gang of clickers...yawn

just did this exact same shyt on that last hitman game
lol trust me i felt like that at first. i know where you are and thats very early in the game. its not about new groundbreaking mechanics, its execution of them in relation to the world you are in. you'll see soon enough.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

2 hours in And complaining :upsetfavre: I'll be honest though I thought the same I'm lil pass winter now And all I can say is :wow::lupe: