The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Remember, all clickers can be melle killed with a brick. Even if they're in your face walking up on you.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
the MP is starting to grow on me

do I have to play this sh1t everyday so my clan won't die or can i pick it up and play whenever I feel like it?

Remember, all clickers can be melle killed with a brick. Even if they're in your face walking up on you.

a brick won't kill them tho

:yeshrug:

when I get to my survivor playthrough I'm just gonna try and see if I can beat the game without killing anyone or anything besides bosses

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
the MP is starting to grow on me

do I have to play this sh1t everyday so my clan won't die or can i pick it up and play whenever I feel like it?

a brick won't kill them tho

:yeshrug:

when I get to my survivor playthrough I'm just gonna try and see if I can beat the game without killing anyone or anything besides bosses
Yes, it will. If a clicker is walking toward you or away from you and you lock onto him with the brick, you can melle kill him with the square button if you're close enough. I do it, All the time. I dont waste bullets on those pathetic enemies.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yes, it will. If a clicker is walking toward you or away from you and you lock onto him with the brick, you can melle kill him with the square button if you're close enough. I do it, All the time. I dont waste bullets on those pathetic enemies.

bro

the only way to kill a clicker is with a shiv (or a gun)

stop tryna get n1ggas killed out here mayne

:laugh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
bro

the only way to kill a clicker is with a shiv (or a gun)

stop tryna get n1ggas killed out here mayne

:laugh:
Something is wrong with you bruh.

Ive actually knocked a clicker the fukk out by stunning him with a bottle and then melleing him. With the help of someone behind me with a gun of course because he exits stun after like 3 punches. Step your game up. You're still an amateur.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I just finished Winter...brehs...how can a video game bring out such emotions? And the faces? Ellie? Joel? I could feel the pain brehs. shyt had me :to: Damn you Naughty Dog...DAMN YOU!

I'm not playing...I think Ellie very well may be the GOAT video game character ever. So many layers to her. She's forced to act as an adult, harder than most men could imagine to be. Yet she's still a kid at heart, being amazed at seeing a butterfly...wishing she could play an arcade game. ND outdid themselves with this one, and that's saying something.

I haven't even finished the game yet, and I don't think GTA5 (probably the last contender) can do anything to change my mind...this will undoubtedly be (my) Game of this Generation.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I just finished Winter...brehs...how can a video game bring out such emotions? And the faces? Ellie? Joel? I could feel the pain brehs. shyt had me :to: Damn you Naughty Dog...DAMN YOU!

I'm not playing...I think Ellie very well may be the GOAT video game character ever. So many layers to her. She's forced to act as an adult, harder than most men could imagine to be. Yet she's still a kid at heart, being amazed at seeing a butterfly...wishing she could play an arcade game. ND outdid themselves with this one, and that's saying something.

I haven't even finished the game yet, and I don't think GTA5 (probably the last contender) can do anything to change my mind...this will undoubtedly be (my) Game of this Generation.

GTA games were never known for their storylines (not even the great San Andreas) so ur probably right.