The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally beat week 12 on the multiplayer. the match making system was trynna jerk me :why:

i had 3 days to get 15 executions, no problem. first match i get 9 executions so i'm already swagging. day 2 comes and i can't kill for shyt. at the last moment i nailed 4 enemies with a cocktail and the host left immediately after.

so now im on day 3 of week 11 and i've only have 9 out of 15 kills. why they put me in a game that was 6-18 with 11 minutes left in the game. :tdogg:

some how i managed to get the kills i needed while being the last man standing though. i lost motivation to play after that shyt. :to:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
TLoU AI Test - Survivor - YouTube

For people who doubt the AI is as good as the way they showed it at E3. Again it depends on how you play the game and the context of the moment. People thought the scenarios (specifically the E3 part) would play out verbatim how it was shown.

I'm gonna give Survivor mode a go here before too long. Hard was no fukkin joke though :whew:

I gotta tell ya, other than Ellie, and Bill with that bloater, none of them bytches helped me with shyt. Tess couldn't shoot shyt, Tommy and his boys, Bill aside from that one part, nobody was making it any easier for me. Not to mention fukkin Bill would just run up and alert clickers :snoop: Felt like I had to kill everybody myself

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm gonna give Survivor mode a go here before too long. Hard was no fukkin joke though :whew:

I gotta tell ya, other than Ellie, and Bill with that bloater, none of them bytches helped me with shyt. Tess couldn't shoot shyt, Tommy and his boys, Bill aside from that one part, nobody was making it any easier for me. Not to mention fukkin Bill would just run up and alert clickers :snoop: Felt like I had to kill everybody myself

Survivor mode is easy. When you run out of bullets enemies start dropping them. The hardest part is the damage inflicted. Its simplistic for friends though. I have this AI mastered. Runners and clickers become your worst enemy though because they have no fear and fighting a gang of them with limited resources is not whoa, unlike hunters.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I just made it through the winter and honestly I never felt so hesitant to play a game just based on the somewhat unpredictability of how the scenes play out (not saying that as a bad thing). The developers did a great job of creating an atmosphere of unpredictably, to the point where I usually feel on edge anytime I'm playing.

I remember one time I had finished playing and was headed to my room to lay down. my girl thought it would be a good idea to try and jump out and scare me. For a second I thought I was gonna have to:violent::bustback: if she only knew :leostare:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
:beli: @ multi player trophies

Got all the single player trophies (Survivor+ wasn't that hard IMO), but now I can't platinum the game cuz I never play multi player :shaq2:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That boss fight with Ellie & that one nikka was intense as fukk!

Turning around & not knowing where he is had me like :damn:

One of the best boss fights in recent memory without a doubt

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

Play it nikka :birdman:. You don't know if you'll like it or not.

Nah breh. Plus someone on GameFAQs wrote:

"Assuming your clan doesn't die on you, you're looking at 168 multiplayer matches minimum (84 for each faction.)

An average match is in the 10-15 minute area I'd say, so an estimated 28-42 hours? And that's again assuming you don't screw up and have your clan die on you, which resets the journey I believe.
"

:scusthov:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That boss fight with Ellie & that one nikka was intense as fukk!

Turning around & not knowing where he is had me like :damn:

One of the best boss fights in recent memory without a doubt

First 2 hits i was swaggin then he pulled the 9 and i was like. :mj: and ran to the other end of the building, hid, found him and executed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh. Plus someone on GameFAQs wrote:

"Assuming your clan doesn't die on you, you're looking at 168 multiplayer matches minimum (84 for each faction.)

An average match is in the 10-15 minute area I'd say, so an estimated 28-42 hours? And that's again assuming you don't screw up and have your clan die on you, which resets the journey I believe.
"

:scusthov:
i received my multiplayer trophies pretty early into the mp