The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's thinking Ellies virgin ass and p*ssy can live forever, even if bit :mjpls:

Ol now i got you all to myself ass nikka. Perfect daughter, will never get dikk and always love daddy. I got you babe ass nikka. I hope its revealed that dude wasnt lying in the sequel, if they even go back to these characters. I dont know how they can follow up that game. If they use Ellie and Joel i hop its a game where Ellie is grown up, Joel gets merked, Early in the game, tells he she is the cure and theres a way she can give it without dying, she goes on a hunt for another scientist, and to get revenge on the fireflies for killing Joel. Finds out her mother is still alive or something and catch mad bodies along the way. Maybe even fall in love with a bad ass dude. That or i need all new characters with stakes that are just as high or higher than this game. Take the fight to whats left of the social elite. :smugfavre.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how are you brehs beating...
the firefly lab? with stealth or just guns blazin?

i take out the first 5-6 guys but that 2nd wave is :wow:

I did a series of hit and runs, repeatedly. I got so good at this game it got to a point where i just traversed the entire map and bodied whoever was in my way and then quickly vacated the area. Any enemy that didnt have armor on got an arrow to the head or a pistol shot. The armored enemies got the magnum. If there were 2 armored enemies i hit them with the smoke grenade then run up with the shotty, give it to them and then run away. A few stragglers got choked out but for the most part, hit and runs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Locations you'd like to see in the last of us 2.

Abandoned amusement park like a disney land mockup

Manufacturing plant

Mall

Racist nationalist camp.

Religious fanatic camp

City Museum

High tech mansion.

Abandoned underground military silo

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Locations you'd like to see in the last of us 2.

Abandoned amusement park like a disney land mockup

Manufacturing plant

Mall

Racist nationalist camp.

Religious fanatic camp

City Museum

High tech mansion.

Abandoned underground military silo

I'd like to not see a Last of Us 2 :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn brehs I've been sleeping. My brother showed me a trailer for this way back and it looked dope but I didnt think anything of it. Ima hop into it this wknd i think. 10/10 on IGN wow.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ol now i got you all to myself ass nikka. Perfect daughter, will never get dikk and always love daddy. I got you babe ass nikka. I hope its revealed that dude wasnt lying in the sequel, if they even go back to these characters. I dont know how they can follow up that game. If they use Ellie and Joel i hop its a game where Ellie is grown up, Joel gets merked, Early in the game, tells he she is the cure and theres a way she can give it without dying, she goes on a hunt for another scientist, and to get revenge on the fireflies for killing Joel. Finds out her mother is still alive or something and catch mad bodies along the way. Maybe even fall in love with a bad ass dude. That or i need all new characters with stakes that are just as high or higher than this game. Take the fight to whats left of the social elite. :smugfavre.

:dead: @ that predictable ass story writing i hope they'd be able to think of something that'd actually surprise nikkas

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breaking news.

Joel didnt lie to ellie. There is a recording in the hospital that says there were 12 test subjects that all died trying to find a cure. They were just hoping to make it work with Ellie. After Joel killed Marlene, the chances of them continuing to look for a cure is rare.