The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This may be the greatest game ever created. This is like the next level of the Dead Space Mechanic. shyt is so fluid when you stop being scared of these bytch ass enemies. Once you get all your clip capacities upgrade, you become like a God.

After taking you through that emotional rollercoster in the winter season climax, they start you off sappy in the next act but then let you know that shyt is still very Real. Walked in a subway and found a big ass bloater a runner and a clicker wantin beef. Looked Didnt even hide, just looked at them like :smugdraper: and Crushed. The music in this game got me feelin like a boss. Stalkin these enemies like Pray. :demonic:

:wow: im not even gonna ask how you did that

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This may be the greatest game ever created. This is like the next level of the Dead Space Mechanic. shyt is so fluid when you stop being scared of these bytch ass enemies. Once you get all your clip capacities upgrade, you become like a God.

After taking you through that emotional rollercoster in the winter season climax, they start you off sappy in the next act but then let you know that shyt is still very Real. Walked in a subway and found a big ass bloater a runner and a clicker wantin beef. Looked Didnt even hide, just looked at them like :smugdraper: and Crushed. The music in this game got me feelin like a boss. Stalkin these enemies like Pray. :demonic:
how is dead space?

i need to replay this game on the hardest setting. :smugbiden:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I love being stealthy, so playing on some dark rooms with no light on was really fukked up. Nikkas spotted me and then some clickers just munched me from the back, pause.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Played it again to get all the collectibles. shyt's like watching The Wire for the second time, might be even better (though not as tense as before) :ohlawd:

For example, I didn't even look in Ellie's backpack the first time (beginning of winter episode), she has 8 collectibles in there and tells some interesting stuff :leon:

Survivor & Survivor+ next :lupe:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Has anybody read the comics that came out before the game? They're suppose to tell the story of Ellie being bitten

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Played it again to get all the collectibles. shyt's like watching The Wire for the second time, might be even better (though not as tense as before) :ohlawd:

For example, I didn't even look in Ellie's backpack the first time (beginning of winter episode), she has 8 collectibles in there and tells some interesting stuff :leon:

Survivor & Survivor+ next :lupe:

shyt I didn't even know you could look in her backpack. I remember picking it up and looking at it, but didn't know you could open it.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure if this is a spoiler but

tommy got a nice lil spot setup in jackson :whew:

in the mountains. closed off.

since they turned on the hydroelectric plant they got working electricity n shyt :whew:

even watching tv n shyt :wow:

right? :whoo:

when you and a few people stabilize a community FAR better than a quarantine zone >>>

Tommy sitting in his condo getting head like "shyt aint hard as it seems, ha!" :pachaha:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
shyt I didn't even know you could look in her backpack. I remember picking it up and looking at it, but didn't know you could open it.

Nah it's not when Joel picks it up later in the episode. It's at the beginning when you play as Ellie, just press select and go to the inventory. She has stuff like a Sony Walkman (lol), Sam's toy robot and a letter from her mom in it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Weak ass ending. Joel basically wasted my fukking time with his fakkit ass emotions. I see why its called the last of us. The last of the bytch ass nikkas, aka Joel. :whoo: