The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I'd like to not see a Last of Us 2 :manny:

Considering they left the ending completely open for a sequel, there is no choice but to have a sequel after this kind of success..

And why wouldnt you want a sequel?

The story has so much potential evolving around Ellie and eventually Finding a Cure..

They could go in so many directions with this story line.. A trilogy would be and will be epic :blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Considering they left the ending completely open for a sequel, there is no choice but to have a sequel after this kind of success..

The story has so much potential evolving around Ellie and eventually Finding a Cure..

They could go in so many directions with this story line.. A trilogy would be and will be epic :blessed:

with certain stories i prefer open endings instead of a cliche concrete ending but that's just me :manny: it's leave more to the imagination (like the ending to Inception, you didn't know if he really woke up)

and im not liking how every decent game is becoming a series, i appreciate a good one-off

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
with certain stories i prefer open endings instead of a cliche concrete ending but that's just me :manny: it's leave more to the imagination (like the ending to Inception, you didn't know if he really woke up)

Sorry, we want to see a cure and a happy ending. We're humans, we persevere and find a way to find solutions to the madness. Keep that Inception nonsense. Thats a cop out like the ending to the sopranos. All stories have a beginning and an ending. Does humanity ever find a cure, or not. At some point, sometimes got to give. They should do a cure story and make it as epic as this game was. Even the most simple plots can be very deep and rewarding if they're filled with the right plot devices. Its all in the writing. You should write sometime, friend. :ufdup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It sure will. Them Fireflies aint goin out like that. We have to remember, everyone looks after and takes care of their own. Joel got problems. OMGosh if Joel has to fight his own brother.

According to the tapes the scientists had never seen anything like Ellie and Joel comes in, bodies the Leader, the surgeon and many fireflies. This aint over.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sorry, we want to see a cure and a happy ending. We're humans, we persevere and find a way to find solutions to the madness. Keep that Inception nonsense. Thats a cop out like the ending to the sopranos. All stories have a beginning and an ending. Does humanity ever find a cure, or not. At some point, sometimes got to give. They should do a cure story and make it as epic as this game was. Even the most simple plots can be very deep and rewarding if they're filled with the right plot devices. Its all in the writing. You should write sometime, friend. :ufdup:

so something wrong with me because im fine with it ending like this? :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL

:what: at this foolishness.

Concrete endings are basic shyt. Aint no room for discussion with a happy, concrete ending. Think about all the debate that this ending has sparked... thats how you know something is a work of art. Any story told through any medium aint worth its salt if the characters and plot points aren't complex and nuanced, and dont provoke thought.

You can keep that bland, cinderella shyt to yourself :scusthov:

On a side note:

a1gynUp.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Concrete endings are basic shyt. Aint no room for discussion with a happy, concrete ending. Think about all the debate that this ending has sparked... thats how you know something is a work of art. Any story told through any medium aint worth its salt if the characters and plot points aren't complex and nuanced, and dont provoke thought.

On a side note:

a1gynUp.jpg

:dwillhuh:
Well we're getting a sequel and people will want to see the characters again. Lets just say that humanity at some point finds a cure. You dont want to know that story of how its found and the trials and tribulations the people that find the cure went through to get to that point. You're just satisfied with stories about failure? This game is going to be a trilogy so hopefully we get the full rundown on how the cure for this plague was found. Eventually humanity has to get back up on its feet. Its a natural part of our cycle. You're hopelessness in light of this situation to me, is a cinderella happily ever after tale, cept its the other way. The demonic version, friend. :ufdup:

Sad they'll be hipster individuals like you who see humanity win in the end of the game and then say *omg so cliche, humanity overcomes.* but thats what we Do, friend. Consult the stars on that. :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Well we're getting a sequel and people will want to see the characters again. Lets just say that humanity at some point finds a cure. You dont want to know that story of how its found and the trials and tribulations the people that find the cure went through to get to that point. You're just satisfied with stories about failure? This game is going to be a trilogy so hopefully we get the full rundown on how the cure for this plague was found. Eventually humanity has to get back up on its feet. Its a natural part of our cycle. You're hopelessness in light of this situation to me, is a cinderella happily ever after tale, cept its the other way. The demonic version, friend. :ufdup:

Sad they'll be hipster individuals like you who see humanity win in the end of the game and then say *omg so cliche, humanity overcomes.* but thats what we Do, friend. Consult the stars on that.

:whoa: Im ok with sequels, I wanna see more of these characters, too. And shyt, I'm ok if they find a cure, but like everything in life that shyt better come with a cost. It just depends on how they go about it. Just historically, though, its sequels generally just arent as good as the original. Sometimes its better to leave the fanbase wanting more than beating the shyt into the ground. (cough cough, Star Wars).

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:myman: cons out the cut with the agreement

:mjpls: it's still fukk the miami heat tho

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:whoa: Im ok with sequels, I wanna see more of these characters, too. And shyt, I'm ok if they find a cure, but like everything in life that shyt better come with a cost. It just depends on how they go about it. Just historically, though, its sequels generally just arent as good as the original. Sometimes its better to leave the fanbase wanting more than beating the shyt into the ground. (cough cough, Star Wars).

2 more games. I want to experience this adventure of getting this cure. Im sure in the end, Joel and Ellie will die together. Ellie as an infected will probably not be allowed to live and joel wont be able to live without her. Joel will keep trying to escape his past but his past and its resolutions will come back to haunt him. I think this story tells itself and as long as they fill it with the proper action, it can be made epicaly.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Somebody wanna help me out with this

A few pages back somebody was sayin some shyt about a refrigerator or something and I didn't wanna read it because somebody said it was a spoiler. Now that I'm done I don't have a fukkin clue what it could have been. Anybody know what that was about?

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
LOL i been trying to avoid the spoilers while reading everyones opinion on this game. Naughty Dog did an amazing job. I just finished Summer and made it to the point where Joel And Tommy are on horseback going after...well you know. Seems like from what im reading im still somewhat in the early stages (I guess) but I've been pacing myself with the game cause im kinda hesitant to finish it (story is amazing)