The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikkas beat the game already and I been stuck on the part in the downtown building where it's 4 runners and a clicker.... maybe I shoulda played more zombies in Black Ops 2 or something cause on top of it being difficult this game creeps me the fukk out.

:upsetfavre:Eat some wheaties and pull your skirt up princess. THere's always easy mode.:heh:

I'm in the fall with 69% of the game down and 14 hours down (doubt I've actively played that long, as I sit the controller down every now and then to do shyt). Game moves at a good pace to me.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
:childplease:

you sociopathic ass nikkas. at least i just capped the surgeon that threatened me in the kneecap (that b*stard still fell over dead tho. he musta had some kind of deficiency :manny:) ..i grabbed Ellie after that and bounced.

they were trying to take out Ellie breh. wound one and the others would just patch em back up. fukk em all :demonic:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
not sure if this is a spoiler but

tommy got a nice lil spot setup in jackson :whew:

in the mountains. closed off.

since they turned on the hydroelectric plant they got working electricity n shyt :whew:

even watching tv n shyt :wow:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
:upsetfavre:Eat some wheaties and pull your skirt up princess. THere's always easy mode.:heh:

I'm in the fall with 69% of the game down and 14 hours down (doubt I've actively played that long, as I sit the controller down every now and then to do shyt). Game moves at a good pace to me.

sup with some tek?

u can't use them black twins tho bro

:demonic:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
not sure if this is a spoiler but

tommy got a nice lil spot setup in jackson :whew:

in the mountains. closed off.

since they turned on the hydroelectric plant they got working electricity n shyt :whew:

even watching tv n shyt :wow:

Watch a nikka try to take that like The Governor from the Walking dead.:myman:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anybody go to war with them bloaters and clickers in the hospital tunnel? If you did I bet you only tried that shyt once :ufdup:

:scusthov: I hit those fat mothafukkas with the flamethrower, and two nail bombs and i toasted everyone, all the runners and clickers ate fire and most of em dropped more fuel when I roasted they ass.

So it was actually pretty easy :manny:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Anybody go to war with them bloaters and clickers in the hospital tunnel? If you did I bet you only tried that shyt once :ufdup:

:scusthov: I hit those fat mothafukkas with the flamethrower, and two nail bombs and i toasted everyone, all the runners and clickers ate fire and most of em dropped more fuel when I roasted they ass.

So it was actually pretty easy :manny:

I didn't know what was gonna pop off in the hospital so I saved all my shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This may be the greatest game ever created. This is like the next level of the Dead Space Mechanic. shyt is so fluid when you stop being scared of these bytch ass enemies. Once you get all your clip capacities upgrade, you become like a God.

After taking you through that emotional rollercoster in the winter season climax, they start you off sappy in the next act but then let you know that shyt is still very Real. Walked in a subway and found a big ass bloater a runner and a clicker wantin beef. Looked Didnt even hide, just looked at them like :smugdraper: and Crushed. The music in this game got me feelin like a boss. Stalkin these enemies like Pray. :demonic: