The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
how do we clan up? I just started playing. Multiplayer is :whew:. Loving this game, first experience with a naughty dog game. :blessed: add me brehs king_fetti87 I'm usually on during the weekends, i work to much during the week.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do we clan up? I just started playing. Multiplayer is :whew:. Loving this game, first experience with a naughty dog game. :blessed: add me brehs king_fetti87 I'm usually on during the weekends, i work to much during the week.

shyts great. i get in my playtime on the weekends too

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Killed the dude with the knife, stood there for a second and once I realised the ones backed up against the wall weren't 'bout that life I just picked up Ellie n bounced

I knifed up the male and let the 2 females watch
:obama:

stabbed the surgeon, popped the other dude in the knee cap and left the woman alone (cuz we don't want domestic violence) :manny:
:dead:

i clapped up the male surgeons and gave the female the hand to hand fade :doeboy:
34ff8mp.jpg

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Anybody go to war with them bloaters and clickers in the hospital tunnel? If you did I bet you only tried that shyt once :ufdup:

Felt like this game went by too quick. I was ready to play a lot longer :to:

Brehs it didn't happen, bit how many of you were thinkin that flashlight was gonna go out in the middle of some serious shyt? I just KNEW some shyt like that was gonna happen

Daps
nikkas beat the game already and I been stuck on the part in the downtown building where it's 4 runners and a clicker.... maybe I shoulda played more zombies in Black Ops 2 or something cause on top of it being difficult this game creeps me the fukk out.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody go to war with them bloaters and clickers in the hospital tunnel? If you did I bet you only tried that shyt once :ufdup:

Felt like this game went by too quick. I was ready to play a lot longer :to:

Brehs it didn't happen, bit how many of you were thinkin that flashlight was gonna go out in the middle of some serious shyt? I just KNEW some shyt like that was gonna happen

nikka i panicked :merchant:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

you sociopathic ass nikkas. at least i just capped the surgeon that threatened me in the kneecap (that b*stard still fell over dead tho. he musta had some kind of deficiency :manny:) ..i grabbed Ellie after that and bounced.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just downloaded the State of Decay demo on my 360 after playing the piff known as Last of Us

those graphics :scusthov:

Dunno what i'd do without Sony

:whew:

Polygon gave that game a better rating, then the last? Unbelievable

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
nikkas beat the game already and I been stuck on the part in the downtown building where it's 4 runners and a clicker.... maybe I shoulda played more zombies in Black Ops 2 or something cause on top of it being difficult this game creeps me the fukk out.

nothing about black ops 2 could have prepared you for this..... :youngsabo: