Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got past the horse riding part

still can't believe this game is running on 7 yr old hardware

:wow:
Shows how much life the PS3 has left.

Make sure you are playing it with a good audio setup or really good headphones. Audio (definitely 1st party titles) is where PS3 completely outshines the 360.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

shyt looks better than stuff that plays on your GTX 680 right? :pachaha:

absolutely

:myman:

all jokes aside, if the TV I'm playing it on is limited to 1080p there's not gonna be much of a difference

but I know n1ggas gotta justify the $600 they paid for those gpus, bragging and boasting........ the only game I've played on my gaming pc thus far that impressed me was Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3 (at times).

You guys overrated the visuals in Tomb Raider. Looks good but not much better than UC3 did. (which was already great looking)

:patrice:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
For the brehs that have finished the game

What did you do to the surgeons? I put that hand to hand combat on all of them :patrice:

Killed the dude with the knife, stood there for a second and once I realised the ones backed up against the wall weren't 'bout that life I just picked up Ellie n bounced

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
For the brehs that have finished the game

What did you do to the surgeons? I put that hand to hand combat on all of them :patrice:

stabbed the surgeon, popped the other dude in the knee cap and left the woman alone (cuz we don't want domestic violence) :manny: