The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just finished. I didn't think anything could trump the first Bioschock for me this generation but this shyt here :wow: The story and the gameplay is executed so well. Tops everything out, past and present.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
finally beat it

wutbh.png
@ that ending

joel imo kinda did the wrong thing but i completely understand why he did it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
how are you brehs beating...
the firefly lab? with stealth or just guns blazin?

i take out the first 5-6 guys but that 2nd wave is :wow:

yea that last sequence drove me nuts. Especially when i couldnt get an AR. Upstairs i just crept in the side rooms and stealth killed everyone there (think its 2 guys) I then used a smoke bomb/molotov combo because there two guys hiding behind sandbags at the end if the hallway. That killed 3 dudes. The rest i took care with the AR (u should have enough ammo by then)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just saw Ellen Page in "Super"......:takedat: I'd hit it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea that last sequence drove me nuts. Especially when i couldnt get an AR. Upstairs i just crept in the side rooms and stealth killed everyone there (think its 2 guys) I then used a smoke bomb/molotov combo because there two guys hiding behind sandbags at the end if the hallway. That killed 3 dudes. The rest i took care with the AR (u should have enough ammo by then)
i had to sneak around and use them bricks as distractions and a smoke bomb on the last door....tried taking dudes out the first 5x and mufukkas just kept coming and even tried to run past the first wave but i didnt realize u gotta wait and hide in the lil hallway so i walked into a damn massacre :lolbron:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody playing Factions? took the day off from doing shyt to play this until i have to go to work later.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally managed to get this, playing on hard difficulty.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.