The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending...SMFH

I think if Ellie knew the truth she's been willing to sacrifice her life to potentially save mankind...From that perspective Joel did a incredibility selfish and fukked up thing. I mean part of me is happy that Ellie lived but still....I can even say its a bittersweet ending because what that Marlene lady said was true...How long before their luck runs out and Joel and Ellie get ripped apart by some clickers or some human savages?

im pretty sure i heard on the recordings that there were others who were immune and each time the docs proceeded with the operation, it killed the person leaving them with no cure still. it was fukked up..but i think there is another way.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i worked out my legs and lower abs thursday...now im walking around grunting like Joel's old ass :bryan:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just redeemed my pre-order code, it came pretty zooted for the multiplayer :leon: got the soundtrack now as well

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
the fact that the fireflies had already run through a few immune people and still weren't able make a cure made me feel like joel made the right call :yeshrug: she prolly woud've died and they wouldn't of gotten a cure out of it

I thought he was lying about there being multiple immune people just so Ellie didn't know he saved her and potentially stopped the saving of mankind. He didn't want that weight on her.

That's why after she says "are you telling me the whole truth about the fireflies?" like she knows something is up. Joel hesitates and says yes, but I think it's a lie he's using to protect her.

Unless I missed a note or recorder about there actually being others immune

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
For those that have finished the game. Great discussion regarding the entire story of The Last of Us, they will do the gameplay version next.

Obvious Spoilers

Last edited by a moderator:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Just finished the game and this is easily the best game I've played of this generation. It was so good I wish they wouldn't make a sequel but I think they will.

At this point I don't care what Naughty Dog makes, I don't need to see a preview, review or even a trailer I'm copping first day