The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
did anybody else experience this toward the end of the game.

the bad guys start actually running away from me :russ: I was like whoa maybe I'm the bad guy

Haha you're right does kinda have that feeling. In that way it reminds me of the end of Braid when it turns out that you are the bad guy. Kinda felt like a dikk during winter with those guys at first. But at least they showed that they weren't really innocent like they pretended to be. But still, yeah. Like dude said, their rep at that point was legendary and nikkas knew they were gonna get that work. I like how ND incorporated that into the story. Cause most of the times in these games you kill hundreds and hundreds of people and the people don't act any different or anything. It's a nice touch

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Haha you're right does kinda have that feeling. In that way it reminds me of the end of Braid when it turns out that you are the bad guy. Kinda felt like a dikk during winter with those guys at first. But at least they showed that they weren't really innocent like they pretended to be. But still, yeah. Like dude said, their rep at that point was legendary and nikkas knew they were gonna get that work. I like how ND incorporated that into the story. Cause most of the times in these games you kill hundreds and hundreds of people and the people don't act any different or anything. It's a nice touch

there's one sequence in winter when you're sneaking with Ellie you can hear them nikkas talkin about "that girl who killed everyone" you could hear the :sadcam: in them nikkas voices :russ:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I shytted on the share button but I wish I had it right now so I could take some screens of this GOAT game :to: the scenes :ahh: the mountains :ahh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The ending...SMFH

I think if Ellie knew the truth she's been willing to sacrifice her life to potentially save mankind...From that perspective Joel did a incredibility selfish and fukked up thing. I mean part of me is happy that Ellie lived but still....I can even say its a bittersweet ending because what that Marlene lady said was true...How long before their luck runs out and Joel and Ellie get ripped apart by some clickers or some human savages?

Prince Akeem

Daps
Quality Games like this is why real gamers are siding with Sony next gen

they don't hear me tho

There's nothing like it on other consoles, same thing goes for Uncharted series, Heavy Rain, Beyond two souls, etc

I owned all 3 consoles this gen but Sony is the only system that constantly drops sh1t that I would have been extremely jealous of if I didn't have access to it

Sony's 1st party output is the reason I'm riding with PS4.

Nobody even trying to do what they do from a software standpoint.

Prince Akeem

Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

I just fell down that elevator shaft at the hotel and was trying to turn that generator on. Then I got jumped by some fukk nikka zombies. What I don't get is, these cats had the fungus on their heads but not as much as the clickers. Maybe they haven't been infected as long?:lupe: I'm guessing that's why I was able to knuckle up with them instead of getting thrown in the bushes. I'm SHOOK right now. Can't even bring myself to turn around and try to start the generator again :merchant:

Edit:

:aicmon:

So I get the courage to turn the damn thing on and this fat nikka is back?:stunnadahell: That's the thanks I get? :pacspit:

There was a bloater on that part??? :what:

You mean the part where you have to turn on the generator and use the keycard right?

I didn't see no bloater,only runners. :leon:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The ending...SMFH

I think if Ellie knew the truth she's been willing to sacrifice her life to potentially save mankind...From that perspective Joel did a incredibility selfish and fukked up thing. I mean part of me is happy that Ellie lived but still....I can even say its a bittersweet ending because what that Marlene lady said was true...How long before their luck runs out and Joel and Ellie get ripped apart by some clickers or some human savages?

the fact that the fireflies had already run through a few immune people and still weren't able make a cure made me feel like joel made the right call :yeshrug: she prolly woud've died and they wouldn't of gotten a cure out of it

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
There was a bloater on that part??? :what:

You mean the part where you have to turn on the generator and use the keycard right?

I didn't see no bloater,only runners. :leon:

Did you turn the generator on and dipset to the door right away? If so I could see how you missed him. The first time I did it I didn't even know there was an upstairs where the generator was so I was going out through the door I came in through. Then that fat motherfukker came in like Deebo and treated my skull like a lightly salted pistachio, my dude:wow:

Prince Akeem

Daps
Did you turn the generator on and dipset to the door right away? If so I could see how you missed him. The first time I did it I didn't even know there was an upstairs where the generator was so I was going out through the door I came in through. Then that fat motherfukker came in like Deebo and treated my skull like a lightly salted pistachio, my dude:wow:

Well that's probably why...Soon as I turned it on,I went right back upstairs though the nearby opening. :whew:

Prince Akeem

Daps
the fact that the fireflies had already run through a few immune people and still weren't able make a cure made me feel like joel made the right call :yeshrug: she prolly woud've died and they wouldn't of gotten a cure out of it

Fair enough but finding cures for things are trial and error...Ellie COULD have been the one that worked out but obviously there is a good chance it could have been for nothing. I guess its all on your perspective.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
One of my favorite little touches in this game is how if you have your flashlight on for an extended amount of time it starts flickering and going out and you have to shake the controller the way you would a real flashlight. It's a small thing but when you're shook out of your mind in the dark and that happens it adds a lot.

it took my dumb ass like 60% of the game to realize why it kept asking me to shake my controller. i was like "whats that?" :lupe: