The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Was I the only person (spoiler: game ending)...

...that immediately shot the doctor & nurses? I've been reading online that people stabbed the doctor and let the nurses live. As soon as I got control over Joel, I immediately pulled out the gun & shot them all :laugh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

...that immediately shot the doctor & nurses? I've been reading online that people stabbed the doctor and let the nurses live. As soon as I got control over Joel, I immediately pulled out the gun & shot them all :laugh:
i think its a testament of how you feel @ the end of the game. if you completely slaughter them it shows you have no sympathy for anyone @ that point (no new friends :birdman:) that ending had me like :damn: (saw her on the table and went absolutely apeshyte on the males) but then i snapped back to reality like :merchant: and didnt pop the female because she straight begged for her life as she cowered in fear.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
thats true, but against the zombies bullets and bombs are a must.....but against humans...melee is my preferred method of attack...but then again i played on normal. :manny:

I find melee to being pretty effective against runners if you have someone else woth you and there's not too many of them, especially if you have a melee weapon in tow and I'm playing on hard. I seriously got my metal gear on against a fairly deep set of hunters tho. shyt was beautiful what a brick to the grill followed by a choke hold was doing for me. I choke out runners/stalkers when I can too. I try to save ammo and everything but the kitchen sink for them damn clickers tho. I had another solid snake moment amongst a mad group of them tho when I had enough shivs to shank their ass tho. I can't seem to keep enough times on me at this point to make an adequate amount of shivs unfortunately.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I like in this game is that the AI partners you're with actually can kill enemies. Usually other games that have AI partners, they do nothing to the enemies. In this Ellie, Bill, Tess and other nikkas killed for you.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

you are not alone

I tried to save the woman, but when I didn't see a triangle promt over the girl, I assumed I had to kill her

:manny:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

:russ:As soon as that doc pulled out his little knife I separated his head from his shoulders...the other two fell back so I just let them live.

Louis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
UK

Yup I killed them straight away headshots also :shaq:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think its a testament of how you feel @ the end of the game. if you completely slaughter them it shows you have no sympathy for anyone @ that point (no new friends :birdman:) that ending had me like :damn: (saw her on the table and went absolutely apeshyte on the males) but then i snapped back to reality like :merchant: and didnt pop the female because she straight begged for her life as she cowered in fear.

female was talking shyt, the dude was tellin her to be quiet. so i spared him and shot her for giving me lip. burned the doctor though with my flame thrower tho

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
did anybody else experience this toward the end of the game.

the bad guys start actually running away from me :russ: I was like whoa maybe I'm the bad guy

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
did anybody else experience this toward the end of the game.

the bad guys start actually running away from me :russ: I was like whoa maybe I'm the bad guy

by winter you and Ellie rep is something fierce. you killed a bunch of people.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

All three of them immediately got that work with the flamethrower. I mean immediately. They had a nikka furious :birdman: