The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
breh I can't lie...this game is the realest game I've played EVER. I honestly feel for gamers who can't experience it. Let me take my 3cept hat off for a min. A game like this should be on multiple consoles for everyone to experience. Its that Great. While the game does have technical flaws...The hype was warranted.

:ahh:

Quality Games like this is why real gamers are siding with Sony next gen

they don't hear me tho

There's nothing like it on other consoles, same thing goes for Uncharted series, Heavy Rain, Beyond two souls, etc

I owned all 3 consoles this gen but Sony is the only system that constantly drops sh1t that I would have been extremely jealous of if I didn't have access to it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
awesome game. awesome ending.. only thing that brought it down was the ridiculously repetitive puzzles

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I hate the shooting :scusthov: love the game but not the shooting

upgrade, you get better & and basically its gets better...you'll love it by the end.

yall dudes better than me cuz when it comes to ppl i need that listen mode cuz them mufukkas pop up outta nowhere :skip:....idk how yall do the parts where your walking thru the spores and shyt with clickers around without listen mode cuz i literally couldnt c on one part....

I had to use listen mode :manny: don't know how these dudes got through even half the game not using it.

The game is too real :beli:

I cant get attached to any of the characters cause i know as soon as that happens they gon get murked :beli:

This is ethering my soul brehs :to:

:to:

is the gameplay great in this game or is it just an interactive movie

The gameplay is great...almost matches the story telling & that's saying a lot.
l
this game is too good

might be the best game to come out this generation

i thought mass effect 2 was some cinematic fire...that shyt is trash compared to this

naughty gawd on some next level shyt right now

:noah: its games like this why I will always go with Playstation 1st. They bring it home everytime with a game to close out a generation. :wow: Naughty Dog is based. Those developers are on some unreal piff :russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this game is pissing me off. not it's fault tho. i damn near just got practically two rocks and a stick and they expect me to beat this army of super killers? :to:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
this game is pissing me off. not it's fault tho. i damn near just got practically two rocks and a stick and they expect me to beat this army of super killers? :to:

:russ:

that's what ur dumbass gets for not playing stealth and wasting all ur resources

I got weapons/ammo galore, and don't even use em. Better restart the chapter nukka

:ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ:

that's what ur dumbass gets for not playing stealth and wasting all ur resources

I got weapons/ammo galore, and don't even use em. Better restart the chapter nukka

:ufdup:

stealth is the only way to play anyways. i do keep collecting ammo for some gun i don't even own. maybe missed it somewhere. already at 93%.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
nah i was sarcastic. i had bullets in some guns and some smoke bombs and shivs. i just had to deal with a few clickers and the super clickers all in one zone. one false move and you done for.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quality Games like this is why real gamers are siding with Sony next gen

they don't hear me tho

There's nothing like it on other consoles, same thing goes for Uncharted series, Heavy Rain, Beyond two souls, etc

I owned all 3 consoles this gen but Sony is the only system that constantly drops sh1t that I would have been extremely jealous of if I didn't have access to it

it's also why i don't buy the pitch that we should do away with physical games because devs need the money. last of us is going to do big numbers and it shows people support quality products.

side note -- how i see it. NaughtyDog is gearing up for a great open world game. they've never given us choices but they have shown us their driving mechanics, boat mechanics, horse riding mechanics, swimming mechanics, animals, gun fights, platforming, the works, brehs. all they have to do is combine it all into a massive sandbox with choices and they'll own the next generation of gaming.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
xbyc2g.gif

:whoa: nah, thats just the model she was based off of

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1lokNSLs1I[/ame]

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
giraffe

how did this scene go for you guys? the first time was different from my second play through.first time i lagged behind searching for shyt, and when i arrived. the giraffe was already leaving. they had a small cut scene when i went to leave the area, and it kept going. second time, i caught the giraffe eating from foliage growing in the building. i hit triangle while ellie watched, and there was a small convo i missed the first time around.

same eXact thing happened for me. foraging for shyt I saw there was a triangle prompt but took for granted how long it would actually be available. I can't wait to get back there on my second play through b/c I have a gut feeling it is significant to the story. thanks for not spoiling it for those who missed it btw.... :myman:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs multilayer is :demonic: I thought i could use gears of war logic for this and just go around flanking people and stuff but the players on here are on some 2 steps ahead steez.

My team got attacked from the front so i end up flanking to the left manage to get behind the most of the guys but i dont notice the 2 guys hiding behind some boxes or something and i get completely jumped. We end up losing that round but i could not shake the feeling that it was all planned, like they attacked in a way that would make us flank them in that direction.

That would also explain why there was nobody there on the left side :lupe:

am i going too deep into this brehs:lupe:

this game got me questioning everything :to: