The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Anyone with any pointers to improve my shooting ? In uncharted it's always guns around so I never improve much but on here I'm trying to conserve
Definitely improve gun sway atleast once. Try and lead your shot if you have running enemies. With pistols aim for the chest/stomach. They'll be stunned for a sec and you can line up a head shot. If you have a shotgun let them get close. Mess around with the sensitivity of the x, y axis until you're comfortable with your aiming.
I bounced

can't be wasting precious limited resources on these n1ggas bruh

:aicmon:
:manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely improve gun sway atleast once. Try and lead your shot if you have running enemies. With pistols aim for the chest/stomach. They'll be stunned for a sec and you can line up a head shot. If you have a shotgun let them get close. Mess around with the sensitivity of the x, y axis until you're comfortable with your aiming.

:manny:

Thanks ill try it tonight I need something :lawd:

Daps
the few times I got grabbed by bloaters I had to restart the encounter...:wow: just cant stand myself die to those things I know it has to be gruesome

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
No, there are sections of the game that is like horde mode. You have to stand your ground and fight...stealth is not an option. There are at least 4 or so sequences like that in the game. One specific fight much later in the game is brutal cuz you have extremely limited resources. It's during Winter.

thats true, but against the zombies bullets and bombs are a must.....but against humans...melee is my preferred method of attack...but then again i played on normal. :manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on survivor and I can't pass the part with Ellie and David and you gotta survive all those infected bum rushing that building

It's just too many of them, and I don't have hardly any ammo...I'm starting to think this shyt is impossible

Not to mention Ellie knife is straight trash if she not stealth killing with it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on survivor and I can't pass the part with Ellie and David and you gotta survive all those infected bum rushing that building

It's just too many of them, and I don't have hardly any ammo...I'm starting to think this shyt is impossible

Not to mention Ellie knife is straight trash if she not stealth killing with it.

you've gotta let them in the room, so they drop ammo when they die.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giraffe

how did this scene go for you guys? the first time was different from my second play through.first time i lagged behind searching for shyt, and when i arrived. the giraffe was already leaving. they had a small cut scene when i went to leave the area, and it kept going. second time, i caught the giraffe eating from foliage growing in the building. i hit triangle while ellie watched, and there was a small convo i missed the first time around.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Brehs I just finished it

:to: for real man. This game deserves the 10's its gotten. SONY comes through with another monumental game to close a Generation. :wow: the notes... breh, they were killing me. the relationship building between Joel and Eli :ohlawd: Dude was so hard, but by the end he couldn't let her go. Love made him lie. :to: Its so selfish yet so true to life. :wow: Unreal story telling by Naughty Dog. And then the GAMEPLAY :noah: so many epic moments in this game I can't even think of where to start. I'm simply amazed. Beautiful Ending, Sick Game. :blessed:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
this shyt really makes me want to get a PS3 :damn:

breh I can't lie...this game is the realest game I've played EVER. I honestly feel for gamers who can't experience it. Let me take my 3cept hat off for a min. A game like this should be on multiple consoles for everyone to experience. Its that Great. While the game does have technical flaws...The hype was warranted.

:ahh: