The Last of Us | PS3/PS4

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
One of my favorite little touches in this game is how if you have your flashlight on for an extended amount of time it starts flickering and going out and you have to shake the controller the way you would a real flashlight. It's a small thing but when you're shook out of your mind in the dark and that happens it adds a lot.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I just fell down that elevator shaft at the hotel and was trying to turn that generator on. Then I got jumped by some fukk nikka zombies. What I don't get is, these cats had the fungus on their heads but not as much as the clickers. Maybe they haven't been infected as long?:lupe: I'm guessing that's why I was able to knuckle up with them instead of getting thrown in the bushes. I'm SHOOK right now. Can't even bring myself to turn around and try to start the generator again :merchant:

Edit:

:aicmon:

So I get the courage to turn the damn thing on and this fat nikka is back?:stunnadahell: That's the thanks I get? :pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

I just fell down that elevator shaft at the hotel and was trying to turn that generator on. Then I got jumped by some fukk nikka zombies. What I don't get is, these cats had the fungus on their heads but not as much as the clickers. Maybe they haven't been infected as long?:lupe: I'm guessing that's why I was able to knuckle up with them instead of getting thrown in the bushes. I'm SHOOK right now. Can't even bring myself to turn around and try to start the generator again :merchant:

Edit:

So I get the courage to turn the damn thing on and this fat nikka is back?:stunnadahell: That's the thanks I get? :pacspit:

:dead: man this shyt is too much breh, at LEAST give us a review for each season as you complete it or somethin

streets is hungry :feedme:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone with any pointers to improve my shooting ? In uncharted it's always guns around so I never improve much but on here I'm trying to conserve

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Edit:

if you haven't passed it
do what i did, bruh. make sure you have the keycard first. then plan your exit strategy to the door. i mean go back and forth from the door to the generator several times til it's automatic. when you start the genny, make a run for it. don't stop for any zombie, just run straight for the door.

:whew: good luck

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if you haven't passed it
do what i did, bruh. make sure you have the keycard first. then plan your exit strategy to the door. i mean go back and forth from the door to the generator several times til it's automatic. when you start the genny, make a run for it. don't stop for any zombie, just run straight for the door.

:dahell: breh i already beat the game

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
One of my favorite little touches in this game is how if you have your flashlight on for an extended amount of time it starts flickering and going out and you have to shake the controller the way you would a real flashlight. It's a small thing but when you're shook out of your mind in the dark and that happens it adds a lot.

:mindblown: i never understood what that shake the controller image meant, I'd just do it. :wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dead: man this shyt is too much breh, at LEAST give us a review for each season as you complete it or somethin

streets is hungry :feedme:
No prob, breh. I'm just taking my time and enjoying the sights:steviej:
if you haven't passed it

I've died atleast seven times trying this breh. I found the key card, but I feel like it's just three or four runner/clicker hybrid things and that one bloater. My pride wont let me let those nikkas live:birdman: I didn't even realize I was supposed to keep using the generator tho:lupe: Explains why it didn't get all that bright, I guess :skip:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
No prob, breh. I'm just taking my time and enjoying the sights:steviej:

I've died atleast seven times trying this breh. I found the key card, but I feel like it's just three or four runner/clicker hybrid things and that one bloater. My pride wont let me let those nikkas live:birdman: I didn't even realize I was supposed to keep using the generator tho:lupe: Explains why it didn't get all that bright, I guess :skip:

The first time I literally was yelling out loud when they came out of nowhere and murked me. I think it took me three times to get past that..once I got the card and started the generator I got the fukk outta dodge.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The first time I literally was yelling out loud when they came out of nowhere and murked me. I think it took me three times to get past that..once I got the card and started the generator I got the fukk outta dodge.

I did it, my dudes :blessed:

It might be stupid, but I took that to be like a boss fight so I wasn't about to leave before that bloater and his crew were bushes status :manny: